Pacquaio: It’s fine with me if Mayweather has a bigger guaranteed purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    havent we been down this road already?

Maybe Pac should worry about Bradley cause if he loses then this 50/50 PPV is gone. Mayweather should already get bigger purse after Pac's loss to JMM
    if we aare talking that wayit should be 50/50 after may's loss to castillo.Makes no sense,i dont even know why idiots like you think may should get more money.I really think they both have equally amount of fans,give or take a few,but they are both the stars of this sport,i personally dont like either,but i just dont like may's persona,but anyway..50/50 or 25/75 of all reveneue(purse,gate,ppv,etc,etc)o the winner..sounds fair!

Comment

Where was this counter offer when actual negotiations were taking place.

Nice damage control though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Martinez vs Mayweather may be more interesting.

And it should be obvious that Mayweather fans prefer Martinez over Pac. Pac fans need to support them for this.

Fans should be united now.
        I agree 100%.

This is something we can all finally agree with.

I'll be looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          sounds good to me lets make it happen.....Manny should get 50/50 on the ppv revenue no doubt about it....no need to argue bout it cause its fair
          agreed....i hope the fight can finally get made for late 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Where was this counter offer when actual negotiations were taking place.

Nice damage control though.
            He sat back and thought about it . But we know none of this **** is gonna happen. Even if he accepts 90/10, Bob Arum ain't gonna let it fly.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              I agree 100%.

This is something we can all finally agree with.

I'll be looking forward to this.

Manny doesn't want to fight either guy so guess they gotta fight.

Comment

Doesn't matter if it's fine with you when you're in somebody else's pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Manny doesn't want to fight either guy so guess they gotta fight.
                  God wants Pac to retire. Floyd promised to fight five more times.

Didn't you hear?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                    if we aare talking that wayit should be 50/50 after may's loss to castillo.Makes no sense,i dont even know why idiots like you think may should get more money.I really think they both have equally amount of fans,give or take a few,but they are both the stars of this sport,i personally dont like either,but i just dont like may's persona,but anyway..50/50 or 25/75 of all reveneue(purse,gate,ppv,etc,etc)o the winner..sounds fair!
                    I dont know why idiots like you continue to bring up an old fight that was before they were both superstars. I think he lost too but I know Pac lost in Nov of last year and got a gift decision. If it makes you feel better to bring up the one loss Floyd should have then fine but this RECENT loss by Pac makes this fight no longer a 50/50 fight in purse. Thats right i said purse not PPV. They are both big PPV generators so 50/50 is alright there but Pac lost and this is no longer 50/50 purse fight. Period!

Comment

well too bad bob arum is involved....

Comment

Working...
                      X