No announcement yet.

Omar Henry vs. Shawn Porter, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watonga View Post
    what are you 2? i got that from remember this "better prospect than Henry at this point f their respected careers." And if Shawn is so much better than Omar why did Pacquaio and Roach want Omar as the chief sparring partner instead of Shawn at first before Henry turned them down thank you my point exactly Omar is better.
    Maybe because Henry could emulate Cotto better than Porter? I'm not saying Henry is better than Porter or vice versa, but you would think Henry would be an ideal choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Mac View Post
      Maybe because Henry could emulate Cotto better than Porter? I'm not saying Henry is better than Porter or vice versa, but you would think Henry would be an ideal choice.
      I can respect that point.

Comment

i really like both but i think i'll go with omar henry. he hits just as hard as shawn but i think hes got a tighter style. he keeps his hands up, has better footwork and has better balance.

i think shawn should at least try to make 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          i really like both but i think i'll go with omar henry. he hits just as hard as shawn but i think hes got a tighter style. he keeps his hands up, has better footwork and has better balance.

i think shawn should at least try to make 147.
          I totally agree with your statement then on top of all that he is very short for that weight class hes like 5'5 or 5'6 he should def go down to 147. The taller guys in the weight class will pick him off like andre dirrell did to short curtis stevens great point Siggy.

Comment

Yeah, I definitely think Omar is the better 154 pounder. 147 will probably be better suited for Porter at this point.

Comment

you should also keep your eyes out for two other guys Dominic Wade and Lenard Lane who could also make noise at 147 and 154

Comment

Omar Henry all the way. Omar has better speed and keeps his hands up with a very good form.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  you should also keep your eyes out for two other guys Dominic Wade and Lenard Lane who could also make noise at 147 and 154
                  But what about Henry and Porter at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                    Omar Henry all the way. Omar has better speed and keeps his hands up with a very good form.
                    Porter does seem to get overly aggressive at times.

Comment

Porter. That training camp with Manny and being with Roach gives him a huge advantage in experience and confidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X