Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see Pacquiao lose just to bring down Freddie Roach's cockiness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be willing to bet Freddie is a real good guy in person. So what if he hypes his fighter. Pacquiao is worth shouting about. This thread is pointless.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      I used to like Freddie Roach alot, but ever since Pacquiaos second fight with Marquez Roach has become a cocky ******* just because he has the top fighter. In the 24/7 De La Hoya he was saying he didn't like Nacho Berinstein and he thought he was an ******* and just talked mass amounts of **** about Oscar. During the Hatton 24/7 he constantly talked **** about Hatton and FLoyd senior(which doesnt bother me) but I think he is getting way out of control with this. I like Manny and don't want to see him lose but Roach is starting to piss me off and I want to see him taken down a notch. I think if Manny loses that will happen.
      He wont really change because Pacquiao wont lose to an easy opponent whenever he loses. I dont really care about Roach's "cockyness" because he is a great trainer and is a sick person.

Comment

Working...
      X