No announcement yet.

TMT Gym Sparring Methods- Disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
    no wonder all these tmt fighters getting ktfo, they leaving it all in sparring. this **** is beyond stupid
    This. Love is already shot to pieces and he's not even 30 is he?

Nothing is gained by these sessions. It looked like something on WSHH

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
      Floyd is consistent with his taunting in that he has constantly been seen mocking his sparring partners pre-sparring, during the sparring session, and post sparring. When he sees blood, he starts taunting his sparring partner even more. Why are you so surprised?
      IF Floyd was consistent, he would have told them all

"STOP IT! No more! I will not allow this kind of behavior in my gym. Like I said before, I want to clean up the sport. I want you all to have a good life after boxing. Health comes first!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        IF Floyd was consistent, he would have told them all

"STOP IT! No more! I will not allow this kind of behavior in my gym. Like I said before, I want to clean up the sport. I want you all to have a good life after boxing. Health comes first!"
        lol you're still crying ?

Comment

• Boxers are traveling from overseas to participate. Wtf are y'all crying about? They volunteered, they chose to get in there.

Comment

• i agree with you any better man. that really bothered me and on behalf of floyds actions of taunting them. but thats 'the dog house"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              lol you're still crying ?
              No, pointing out the hypocrisy which you can't seem to figure out.

Crying was Floyd demanding that Maidana doesn't wear his preferred punchers gloves because "I want to clean up the sport" That is funny because Floyd doesn't even care about cleaning up his own gym!

We all know the truth except Floyd fans. Maidana without his preferred punchers gloves is "less risky"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                "If you watch boxing you shouldn't have a problem with that video"

They aren't remotely related, other than boxing gloves and a ring. Im being specific, you call it cherry picking because your argument sucks.

Yes I do and No it doesn't.

Of course, but not in this manner, not this type of way.

We're talking boxing here, you really wanna get ersonal with me? You sound like you have a heavy dose of inferiority complex. You don't like what I post, don't click on it or read it. Some people like it, others point their finger and say "youre bragggingggggggggg".

Stay on topic or gtfo the forum.

lmfaaooo here comes the multi quote response trying to show off that he is really winning the argument lmfaoooo.

you're not.

"they arent remotely related"

"except for the gloves"

"except for the boxing ring"

except the fact that they are all professional prize fighters who took sparring too far

I call that cherry picking because well, BECAUSE ITS CHERRY PICKING!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you're the one with the sorry argument.

Comment

• Only thing that bothered me was Floyd dancing like he was punch drunk when the kid was saucy by the corner. That was wack. Everything else is just normal **** in a gym.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Only thing that bothered me was Floyd dancing like he was punch drunk when the kid was saucy by the corner. That was wack. Everything else is just normal **** in a gym.
                    That kid was adamant about jumping in the ring and throwing fists. Nobody forced him.

Comment

• Given that NSAC has called in Floyd to discuss what happened during this session-the TS deserves to recognized for this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X