Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason I asked was because I don't post here anymore and wanted to give my points away. But everyone mentioned as good posters have so many damn points that i doubt my 4 mill will mean much to them lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      The mantra of the history section is any fighter who began their pro career first>>>>>any fighter who started after him.

Mostly delusional revisionists looking at the past through rose colored glasses while drunk off the 151 and high out of their minds.

horsesh#T. there are posters like those ones, but they're not the best the history section can offer.

Comment

• Yogi

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I get the feeling you're pulling my leg now, friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Bat is actually one of the more biased posters. Dont let the nice old man routine fool you....,
            I'm neither nice nor biased drunkard. My presumed biasedness revolves around Mikkel Kessler only and is always backed by solid facts.

Comment

• Oh and the best posters are pretty much gone:

Yogi
              TheGreatA
              Greatest1942

Of those still here BennyST is probably the GOAT.

Those below are great but not flawless:

Imdazed
              JAB (outside of klitthreads)
              Poet (when not losing his temper)
              Scott
              Irondan

Oh well there's plenty more...

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I'm neither nice nor biased drunkard. My presumed biasedness revolves around Mikkel Kessler only and is always backed by solid facts.
                Dont make me show them your kessler picture collection a certain pole ripped from your computer. I think everyone will find you've enhanced certain qualities.

Comment

• I dont think its arguable that daggum has the least amt of bias of anyone in nsb

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    I dont think its arguable that daggum has the least amt of bias of anyone in nsb

i'm not sure what that guy's deal is, but he's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i'm not sure what that guy's deal is, but he's funny.

He has probably provided me with the most yuks of anyone ever in nsb, well him and mak. Difference is daggum does it in such a nice, completely unbiased way. He loves all european fighters equally.

Comment

Working...
                      X