No announcement yet.

You know you're a boxer when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
    before i take a shower, i undress, acting like im at a big time weigh in. i even pose in the mirror. ridiculous
    i did this an hour ago haha..awesome thread

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy17 View Post
      You just randomly start throwing combinations at random points in the day.

You know there is a difference between "boxing" and "fighting".

You watch MMA and all you can think of is how piss poor their jabs and technique are.

You get beat down in sparring and all you can think of is how fun it was.

You overhear people talking boxing and all you can think of is how "most people don't know ***** about boxing.
      when ur on bscene instead of studying for ur finals

Comment

Originally posted by as646 View Post
        I think that's probably indicative of a concussion...

I slip tree branches a lot.
        It certainly is...... add concussion to that list too. And you know you're a fighter when you showed up the next day all amped to war again. (even though you should not have immediately returned to spar).

slipping tree branches is all fun and games until somebody loses an eye........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          It certainly is...... add concussion to that list too. And you know you're a fighter when you showed up the next day all amped to war again. (even though you should not have immediately returned to spar).

slipping tree branches is all fun and games until somebody loses an eye........
          Saddest dude on the e-net

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
            I have a real bad habit of throwing combinations on curtains around my house, the neighbours must think i have a screw loose
            Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            You know you're a boxer when size anybody and everybody up. Sometimes l'm talking to people and l just cant stop thinking how l would go about boxing them.

Guilty here.
            Last edited by Box-Office; 12-16-2015, 04:35 AM.

Comment

when..........even after quitting boxing, getting big/buffed doesn't appeal to you and you work out to stay fit/flat stomach because you are confident in your skills say sh.it hits the fan.

Comment

Worst one for me is leafs, haha now and then if theres a Bush with a couple leafs catching my eye, bam embarrassing to get seen though
                Last edited by Jordee-G; 12-16-2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

When somebody throws something hard and hits you in the face or someone is joking but actually punches you...and you just laugh.

When something is falling out of the corner of your eye and you snatch it without looking because you have the hand speed and coordination.

Laughing at body builders and weight lifters thinking they're tough while knowing you hit harder and faster.

Comment

hah - my air combo is always the 4,3,2,1.

Comment

You know you're a boxer if you can watch a street fight (or a Kimbo Slice backyard fight) and see how good their technique is (or isn't), like hip rotation, using their legs to throw punches and move their body, etc.

You also know you're a boxer when you shield your face with your arms in a peek-a-boo style when riding on an atv with someone in the woods to protect from behing hit with tree limbs (I've had to do this before).

Comment

Working...
                      X