Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: F**k Miguel Cotto if He Thinks I Used Plaster!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: F**k Miguel Cotto if He Thinks I Used Plaster!

Less than a week remains. Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto are eager to do serious damage on December 3rd at New York's Madison Square Garden. Cotto plans to use every advantages possible. The Puerto Rican star will have no problem targeting Margarito's surgically repaired right eye, which the Mexican boxer injured during last year's brutal beatdown from Manny Pacquiao.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=46498#ixzz1ewNfaXps
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fuck yea!!

Comment

Originally posted by WARGARITO View Post
      Fuck yea!!
      War Margarito

If you Support Margarito put this as your sig untill after the fight

Comment

Cotto is going to put a hurting on tony this time around. it will be brutal

Comment

margacheato... relax.. you are a criminal and shouldn't be allowed to box anymore.. i don't know how people can support this. just goes to show you the ktype of people we have in this world.. how can you justify margacheato's actions.. this dude had bricks in his gloves.. what kind of s.hit is that.

Comment

Originally posted by WARGARITO View Post
            Fuck yea!!
            Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
            War Margarito

If you Support Margarito put this as your sig untill after the fight
            I am in the same frame of mind, if they really think he used plaster in that fight **** Cotto and his ****ing gay ass eyebrow plucking stans

Comment

First of all plaster and bricks are two completely different things. There was a dude that literally loaded his gloves with plaster and let it dry as a experiment and when he went to hit the heavy bag it broke on the first punch. Its on video too.

Plaster don't mean ****. I am very worried for Cotto. Cotto would win if he had Roach as a trainer but I don't know about this new guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                I am very worried for Cotto. Cotto would win if he had Roach as a trainer but I don't know about this new guy.
                Why would you worry for Cotto his new trainer has this to guide them

Comment

The fact is you tried to load up vs Shane. So any decent boxing fan, or Cotto has a right to question your dirty tactics. If you didn't wanna be in this situation, shoulda kept it fair & legal period.

Comment

**** margarito that cheating scumbag and **** all the supporters of this piece of **** that means wargarito kimmiblob and that fake wanna be rican bazooka

Comment

Working...
                    X