Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both Ortiz and Gayweather come out of this fight stinky...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Ortiz and Gayweather come out of this fight stinky...

1) Ortiz was trying to headbutt Wifebeater all night. I'm pretty sure he was told to do that by somebody in his camp to give himself an edge. But he's an idiot for making it look so blatant. That's an amatuer move... if you're gonna headbutt, at least do it like Ward and Bradley and do it while punching so you don't get penalized for it.

2) Ortiz was penalized a point and that should've been the end of that. GAyweather didn't have to sucker-punch him. two wrongs don't make a right especially when gayweather was already awarded a point to make up for the headbutt.

3) Ortiz should've protected himself at all times. Wifebeater has suckerpunched people in the past... he did it to Gatti, he did it to Mosley. When you're in the ring with Wifebeater, you can't be all apologetic ever. You gotta be like a veteran like M.A.B and say "so the **** what if I fouled Gayweather, I'm trying to kill this biitch".

4) Wifebeater's suckerpunch was legal under the rules, but wasn't classy or honorable. Wifebeater further exposes himself as lowlife scum, willing to take any advantage to win even though he was way up on the cards and winning easily. That was a disgusting display of classlessness. In the future, wifebeater's opponents have to beware wifebeater's penchant for hitting on the break.

5) Wifebeater will never fight Pac. he'll retire again or he'll fight another green GBP fighter (Khan).

6) cortez is a ***** ref. should've forced them to go to a neutral corner, waved for the commission to restart the time, then brought them back into the center of the ring... at no time should he be looking away from the fighters... cortez's incompetence is disgusting... that guy should never ref a big fight like this again

Comment

Working...
    X