Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana: After I Destroy Mayweather, We Going After Pacquaio And No WitchCraft Can...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana: After I Destroy Mayweather, We Going After Pacquaio And No WitchCraft Can...

LMFAO Maidana says after they destroy Mayweather they will go after Pacquaio and not even the witchcraft can save him. @:45 into the video

Ha He seems like a funny guy. Cant wait to see his story on All Access. Hopefully its good

Comment

Well , you could still try after Mayweather beats you.

Comment

Garcia whole camp is delusional.

Mayweather is going to embarass Marcos and Pac would be landing 8 punch combos on Chino all night.

Comment

Man has confidence...cant deny that

Comment

i would love to see this fight go down.. it'll be another L for robert garcia going up against freddie roach.

Comment

love it...win or lose, i hope TR and GBP can make THAT fight happen

Comment

Can Elie do anything else other than suck up to the Garcia camp? Jeezus, its pathetic

Comment

hino barely said anything, they were making fun of mom pacquiao's witchcraft

Comment

I love to hear this kind of talk from Maidana. WAR MAIDANAAAAAAA!!!

Maidana is gonna whoop Floyd's ass on May 3rd.

I was talking about this the other day, imagine if he goes after Pacquiao and beats him after destroying Mayweather. He would skyrocket into legend status, his name would be one of the most renowned in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                    X