No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson-Darnell Boone II Set For March 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson-Darnell Boone II Set For March 22

Adonis Stevenson will no longer sit around and wait for a title shot. Instead, he will emulate the career path of the very titlist who has opted to go in another direction.

Two months before Carl Froch faces prior conqueror Mikkel Kessler on May 25, Stevenson will set out to avenge the lone loss of his own career. The super middleweight contender faces Darnell Boone on March 22, putting at risk a guaranteed future title shot.

“Adonis asked us to fight. He will not sit idle, and promised to be very serious in preparation, promoter Yvon Michel told Canadian newspaper La Presse on Monday. “If he loses this fight, he loses his chance to fight for the championship.” [Click Here To Read More]

Real man who avenges his losses.... unlike a certain con

Comment

boone is a bum and got lucky first time round.

Anyway Adonis stevenson is a pimping underage girls scumbag hopefully boone gets lucky again and puts this scum in a coma

Comment

sex laws arent the same everywhere in the world, canada's laws are the same as most of europe and the uk. yeah he is sick for pimping girls but they weren't underage in canada in 1998.

Comment

Where can I watch the first fight?

Comment

I was going to praise Stevenson for taking this down time to avenge a loss....but then I read up on his sex-offender history. I suppose I still respect his keep-busy fighting attitude, but I've lost a bit of respect for him as a person. Who knew that when he fought Don George, there were 2 sex-offenders squaring off???

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Where can I watch the first fight?
              youtube

If Boone actually trains and doesn't take a dive, it could be interesting. However, I have a feeling he will just be cannon fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Real man who avenges his losses.... unlike a certain con
                Yeah, "real man" loves them little girls right, "real man" you oughtto be ashamed sob

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
                sex laws arent the same everywhere in the world, canada's laws are the same as most of europe and the uk. yeah he is sick for pimping girls but they weren't underage in canada in 1998.
                Convicted sex offender /thread

Comment

Keeping his ranking and keeping busy.....

Not too much to say on it otherwise for me

Comment

Maybe 20 losses is what it will take for Prescott to get the Khan fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X