No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: I will make a decision about who I'm fighting next after Christmas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Im praying for JMM, for me honestly Floyd fight is easy and will dissapoint. He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds. Floyd doesnt know Pac, he won't see the shots like he didn't see Ortiz shots when he was losing against Ortiz 3 of the 4 rounds. JMM is the only one who knows Manny as is able to put on a competitive fight against him. So really hope it's JMM in Mexico.. that would be epic!!
    Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    first of all it hasn't even been a week since Pac beat Marquez and even tho he didn't take any punishment that fight, no one just announces their next fight that fast let alone the P4P king and cash cow

And if floyd decides to fight in Feb than thats a straight up duck and dodge of Pacquiao again, I don't care what anyone says
    Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Nah you are. I read the medical analysis lol. Bipolar gay syndrome lol. Your mom showed it to me a week ago when I took her to buy groceries and please her with the banana bahahahahh lol.

And remember this: Respect the posse. You mess with checks or me and you are messing with the whole mafia.. You could be bleeding red from that bar like from your vagina lol when we slap it senseless.

You better hope checks doesnt see that post because he will own you and make you look bad. Like I just did. We run things, we are not a force you want to mess with.

Yo Bombs, we stay winning and they stay hating lmao!

Haters can **** with the DONS!

Let it be known hoes

Comment

Let it be known hoes

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
        Dibella had lunch with Freddie and Ariza yesterday. Wonder what they talked about.

Malinaggi vs Pacquiao

Comment

Pac found out in his last fight how difficult it is to be a congressman and a boxer at the same time.

Comment

Let it be known hoes
            what the hell?! ! ! ......youre making pac fans look bad.

And you sound gay as ****k......

Comment

What is this ****????

Didn't Ariza, come out PUBLICLY, a few days ago and clearly state in ENGLISH, that Roach wants the Floyd fight, Manny wants the Floyd fight and he wants the Floyd fight ... It is Arum who is saying NO!!!!!

Now, Pac needs till Christmas to gather his thoughts????

Man, this soap opera is getting freakin ridiculous!!!!

Comment

Let it be known hoes

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  LOL hahahah Pac won't even negotiate fighting Floyd. He is purposely trying to put off his decision hoping that Mayweather gets fed up and signs another fight.
                  I agree with this 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    It was supposed to be Bradley, but I got a sneaky feeling that he's no longer an option.
                    Yeah, I figured - like everyone else - that Bradley was a lock to be Pac's next opponent, but then Bradley managed to look terrible against Cassamayor

Comment

lol Bombs and Check hooks are two master troll. I laugh everytime i see their post lol. The funny thing is that its working cause I see so many people pissed off by them. Seriously the things they say is just so stupid it's impossible they believe it themselves. It's just professionnal trolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X