No announcement yet.

Was Mayweather/Mosley exciting for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I don't know how people say it wasn't. I thought Mayweather was on his way to getting KTFO. Every round Mosley tried to do something but PBF kept beating him to the punch. Good fight.
    Hey man put the other girl back!!

Comment

I found it a very compelling watch, as I do with most Floyd fights. Not exciting exactly, but very impressive and hard to look away from.

Comment

yes, in round 2 :laugh:

Comment

Very exciting fight but I was a little stressed as I was rooting for Shane to win, so to watch him get butchered the way he did turned the excitement into stress and anger.

I'm a Mosley fan and was really hoping he would win the fight, but the fight was exciting, just disappointing for me.

Comment

just the first 2 rounds.

Comment

not exciting but i was entertained.

Comment

*******s hatin, typical.

the fight was exciting. good to see floyd fight mosley with a game plan no one ever dared him to do. and he beat that ass

Comment

I don't understand why ppl say Floyd is boring STILL in the Mosley fight, if your not a fan of technical boxing then why do you call yourself a boxing fan?

If you want wild and crazy fights where guys over committ punches and show less defensive skill then watch MMA lol

Comment

When prettyBOY came out from retirement,

He fought twice and won both of them by UD!

First, he fought the 36 yrs old Marquez who looks bloated and not in his best shape as he appears slow.Marquez has to be bloated from 135 to 147 and the effect is very clear, he was slow and LOST a UD!!

Second, he fought the 37 yrs old Shane, who was inactive in boxing for more than a year. Shane can't pull the trigger no more! His left jab were hesitant, and his right hand was simply lazy! Result He lost by UD!

By beating the two aging Champs,

pretty BOY was immediately elevated as #1P4P Boxer in the World!

By passing the then current #1 P4P Boxer -pacMAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                      I don't understand why ppl say Floyd is boring STILL in the Mosley fight, if your not a fan of technical boxing then why do you call yourself a boxing fan?

If you want wild and crazy fights where guys over committ punches and show less defensive skill then watch MMA lol
                      thank you.

That fight was awsome, i was on the edge of my seat.. floyd showed so much in that fight...shut everybody up...my cousin will had to bow to the master...my cousin sam cant go in his barber shop ever again...wow it was an inforgetable night..

Comment

Working...
                      X