Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man runs over women after she disses him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngerManagement View Post
    sometiems a woman will push you over the edge and you snap and run on pure emotion.. and all your trying to do is make the rage and pain go away. you end up doing things you regret. im sure he isnt happy about killing her, because she must have meant a lot to him for him to do that. it was a crime of passion. reminds me of an audio recording on the ync . com .. where a guy kills his girlfriend and calls the police, hes crying and sounds like a girl, says hes sorry and shoots himself in the head. i am a patient person and a woman can make you snap over time, and then it will look like some huge overreaction to 1 small thing, except shes been slowly making your blood boil for years

but after reading the article i do think he overreacted in this case
    Well you sure to have an apt username... lol

There's never a reason to kill anybody unless you are about to be killed or members of your family have been killed. Why fuck up your own life just to get back at some *******?

Chicks dumping you or insulting you is never a reason to get violent. Chicks have emotional outburts all the time and will resort to ad-hominem attacks (saying whatever will offend you the most) cos it's in their nature, a real man laughs and shrugs it off.

Unless some psycho chick is trying to kill or attack you, you have no reason to use force against a woman.

Comment

you don't know what your talking about. i guaruntee a woman could make you snap and hit her, i know it. they could do it to any man if they're evil enough

Comment

sad part is he will be probably be out on parole in 10 years or so. He should just be run over no trial.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          What people from where you live dont get murdered dont you have soccer houligans who do stupid **** like that.
          Nope! Football violence was traditionally working class men going at each other on weekends with bare knuckles and in multiple 1-on-1 scenarios to let off steam. Sometimes the fights were organised over tea and crumpets, or coffee and croissants on the continent. When it turned into gang warefare and tools got involved, the cops clamped down on it and locked up the likes of best selling author Cass Pennant.

Sure stupid **** and murders do happen in Liverpool and Marseille, but not over stupid arguments. You only hear about people getting shot over cheeseburgers and stupid **** like that in the States. What's with all the stupid Emo school kids shooting their classmates too? ****ED UP YANKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
            Nope! Football violence was traditionally working class men going at each other on weekends with bare knuckles and in multiple 1-on-1 scenarios to let off steam. Sometimes the fights were organised over tea and crumpets, or coffee and croissants on the continent. When it turned into gang warefare and tools got involved, the cops clamped down on it and locked up the likes of best selling author Cass Pennant.

Sure stupid **** and murders do happen in Liverpool and Marseille, but not over stupid arguments. You only hear about people getting shot over cheeseburgers and stupid **** like that in the States. What's with all the stupid Emo school kids shooting their classmates too? ****ED UP YANKS!!!!
            small price to pay for living in the greatest country ever

Comment

Piece of ****, may he get raped in jail.

Comment

Thats messed up.

I could also picture Merchant running over Kellerman in a drunken rage.

Comment

Working...
                X