No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Happy He Didn't Retire, Roach Eyes Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Happy He Didn't Retire, Roach Eyes Rematch

LAS VEGAS - Vindication was extra sweet for Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) got revenge on Saturday at the MGM Grand with a stunning knockout of Manny Pacquiao in the sixth round of their welterweight bout. Marquez went to a draw with Pacquiao in fight one and lost controversial decisions in their next two fights.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man enough with this already, we don't need a 5th fight, this is ridiculous. There are a ton of fighters out there that both could be making exciting fights with, let JMM have his victory and move on. I think Manny better give serious consideration about who he fights next after that monster KO. In JMM's case he has nothing more to prove whatsoever. I see no point to a 5th fight.

Comment

Manny should fight Floyd now, but he has to take a 90-10% split.

It's funny because Manny has been so busy running from Floyd he ran into a punch. I mean he really ran into that punch, probably because he though Floyd was behind him.

Also, Manny wasn't knocked out, he actually was dreaming he had just beat Floyd.

Comment

Elf Hatton is smiling drink but smiling

some where drunk in England dressed as an Elf in a little wee green elf suit Ricky Hatton is smiling and snorting to celebrate Marquez’s stunning KO. Vindication.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
          Manny should fight Floyd now, but he has to take a 90-10% split.

It's funny because Manny has been so busy running from Floyd he ran into a punch. I mean he really ran into that punch, probably because he though Floyd was behind him.

Also, Manny wasn't knocked out, he actually was dreaming he had just beat Floyd.
          it really must suck being you in life.

I feel so sorry for you

Comment

i would definitely pay for a fifth fight. Juan owes it to Manny to give him a chance to redeem himself if he wants part 5

Comment

I really hope Marquez grants Manny the possibility of a rematch. However, I think it's unlikely. Marquez no longer seems interested judging by his post interviews. I think that's a dick move considering Manny granted him not one but two rematches.

Regardless, I would still like to see Pacquiao fight Mayweather and Marquez fight Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by juandinamita View Post
                i would definitely pay for a fifth fight. Juan owes it to Manny to give him a chance to redeem himself if he wants part 5
                What.. Owes it to him?? Why is that exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by juandinamita View Post
                  I agree, that was one of the best fights I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by DD09 View Post
                    I really hope Marquez grants Manny the possibility of a rematch. However, I think it's unlikely. Marquez no longer seems interested judging by his post interviews. I think that's a dick move considering Manny granted him not one but two rematches.

Regardless, I would still like to see Pacquiao fight Mayweather and Marquez fight Bradley.
                    Thats cause those fights could have gone either way

This one? LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X