Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Confident: I'm Going To Take Alexander Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    "Im going to take Alexander out." Says the man who went life and death with journeyman Carson Jones. Alexander by UD and you can quote me on that.
    Pretty much lol.

Comment

i don't get how people are so confident in brooks he hasn't faced anyone of note.

i hope brooks wins but i don't have much confidence in him as others i think alexander wins it.

Comment

Brook couldn't takeout washed up fighters like, N'dou,M. Hatton,or journeyman Jones but he's going to take out Devon ? This guy is ****ing delussional.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Really looking forward to this fight.

Rooting for Brook.

He's not getting a KO though.

Question is would you put $ on him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            "Im going to take Alexander out." Says the man who went life and death with journeyman Carson Jones. Alexander by UD and you can quote me on that.
            He was outboxing the crap out of Jones, until the end when his nose got bloodied, but even then, all Jones did was make a one sided fight a little less one sided.

I'm going to be pulling for Alexander, unless I put money on Brook that is. But I really think Brook is going to win, I've seen his fights. He's a big WW, and hes an accurate puncher. I hope Brook doesn't win, but this is one where I'm fairly sure of the out come.

I might even put some money on Brook.

Comment

Brook says he's coming to Alexander's backyard, Vegas is not Alexander's backyard. Vegas is the boxing capital of the world and that's where it should be. If Brook wants worldwide reconition like Alexander has,this is his opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou
                Brook says he's coming to Alexander's backyard, Vegas is not Alexander's backyard. Vegas is the boxing capital of the world and that's where it should be. If Brook wants worldwide reconition like Alexander has,this is his opportunity.
                US = Alexander's backyard

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                  He was outboxing the crap out of Jones, until the end when his nose got bloodied, but even then, all Jones did was make a one sided fight a little less one sided.

I'm going to be pulling for Alexander, unless I put money on Brook that is. But I really think Brook is going to win, I've seen his fights. He's a big WW, and hes an accurate puncher. I hope Brook doesn't win, but this is one where I'm fairly sure of the out come.

I might even put some money on Brook.
                  Jones won rounds 7-12 that's not the end. You seem really confused, who are you picking?

Comment

If by take him out he means KO.?.?.? Not happening

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      US = Alexander's backyard

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      US= Star Power

Comment

Working...
                      X