Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.... you know that shyt ain't right!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners
    Fat people using the motorized shopping cart things that are for actually disabled people, you know that s**t ain't right.
    I laughed out loud

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

When McDonalds brings back the McRib and before you know it they take it away...you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

lol i laughed at some **** in here.

"flea market jordans." Haha just like the flea market polo, and lacoste joints. . . I saw a grown man, in law school, ready to pick a fight because somebody accused him of having a flea market polo. Lololol

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          When you drink your sons last juice box...you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Guilty

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners
            Fat girls calling out even fatter girls on their weight, god damn you know that s**t ain't right.
            I see that and usually speechless. It starts off "That fat bytch"

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              When McDonalds brings back the McRib and before you know it they take it away...you know that shyt ain't right!!!

My dude! It should be coming out soon. At least I'm pretty sure they usually come out around the holiday time, and seem to run through february or so . . .

Oh my god I love those pork slices cut and shaped like ribs! Smothered in the sweet, tangy BBQ sauce! Extra onions for me as well!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830
                When they took away the Super Size, you know that shyt ain't right!!

Comment

Trying to get girls numbers with a flip phone, you know that shyt ain't right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    My dude! It should be coming out soon. At least I'm pretty sure they usually come out around the holiday time, and seem to run through february or so . . .

Oh my god I love those pork slices cut and shaped like ribs! Smothered in the sweet, tangy BBQ sauce! Extra onions for me as well!
                    its heaven in between two buns!

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                    When they took away the Super Size, you know that shyt ain't right!!

I blame Mrs.Obama and her "everybody should eat healthy" bullsh•t.

Comment

Being mad pumped for a fight and they clinch all night! you know that shyt ain't right.

Comment

Working...
                      X