No announcement yet.

top 5 nba players in the game right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Cant believe kobe is missing from alot of lists....

Durant
    Lebron
    Bryant
    Rose
    Wade
    Why do you put Durant ahead of LeBron?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Why do you put Durant ahead of LeBron?
      i think that's because Durant is better player one-on-one vs LeBron

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        james
        durant
        bryant
        howard
        rose

those aren't in order

james
        durant
        howard
        rose
        bryant

now they are

Comment

Originally posted by luki29 View Post
          i think that's because Durant is better player one-on-one vs LeBron
          It's not about being a better one-on-one offensive player, it's about being the most complete all-around player in the NBA. I can't think of any advantage/s that Durant has over LeBron other than being a more complete and skilled scorer. LeBron can do more than just scoring the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Did I interrupt a Kobe dick riding thread? Because I can step out and let y'all continue to take turns...

We're talking about 2011-12 right?

We're not talking about a lifetime achievement award righht?

OK... Now that we have that clear... Let's continue on.

Kobe's game is nice, aesthetically one of the best on offense and all, but Wade is better than him in every facet of the game sans outside shooting and durability.

Other than PPG (where Bryant averages 6 more attempts than Wade), FGA, and FT%, there isn't one statistical category where Kobe is better than Wade.

Kobe led the league with 23 shot attempts (3 ahead of the next player)... He leads the league in shot attempts even though he has 2 of the most efficient players on his team shooting close to and over %50.

He has 2 top 20 players in the world on his team, but he hasn't won 2 games in round 2 the last 2 years (22 two's).

He's Mr. Iso... Mr. 30 points on 30 shots... Mr. Hero Ball... Even when there isn't a need for a hero (as evidenced by the Lakers players suddenly playing better after he was out with an injury).

His perceived intangibles (what people think of his leadership and play in the clutch) and the Kobe/Laker delusion are the only reason the notion of Wade being better at this point in there careers is being scoffed at (even having a "Celtic" fan joining in).

If Kobe were on the Heat, do you really think Kobe would've taken a backseat to Lebron? Really?... Kobe probably would've done the same **** Carlton/Westbrook did to Will/Durant and Lebron would've let him and then have to take the blame for the loss like Gasol does.

No hate... Just the truth no cut. I don't have a problem with anyone thinking Kobe's better, but to scoff or ridicule the notion of Wade being better is just ******ed.

Bottom line is... Wade is one of the most efficient players in the league while Kobe isn't.
            how did it go from majority of posters saying kobe is better than wade to a kobe dickriding thread?

maybe ppl just don't think wade is that good this yr?

i don't even like kobe but he can still completely takeover a game in a way wade can only dream about.

just the truth no cut to quote you.

Comment

Lebron
              Durant
              Howard
              Kobe
              Rondo

Comment

Working...
              X