Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there nice people in the ghetto??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if you flash your breasts. But afterwards you'll get gang raped if you don't let'em do the Dirty Sanchez.

Comment

There are nice people everywhere.

But generally bad areas produce people that are annoying as **** and not to be trusted

Comment

The answer is no

There is no nice people in places like Compton

Comment

There are ghetto's all over the world and they are made of of all kinds of people of all races. Just because they are poor it doesn't mean they are not nice or don't have morals.

Comment

No! and if you go there, hide your kids, hide your wife cuz they raping errbody out der

Comment

Originally posted by dontevencare View Post
              I was just wondering. Never lived in a poor area but have heard the stories. I think crime is everywhere. But would someone return a package delivered to the wrong address in the ghetto? I was just wondering if anyone has had good experiences in impoverished areas.
              I grew up in the poorest suburbs, most people are nice there but there is also a lot of not so nice people as well.
              Last edited by RAV3N; 05-06-2014, 09:14 PM.

Comment

More than one kind of ghetto, ffsakes.
                No damn love for the Jews here.

Comment

Originally posted by dontevencare View Post
                  I was just wondering. Never lived in a poor area but have heard the stories. I think crime is everywhere. But would someone return a package delivered to the wrong address in the ghetto? I was just wondering if anyone has had good experiences in impoverished areas.
                  Yes. I grew up in one of the humblest of neighborhoods in more than one place growing up, and people are simpler, but content, and know how to have a good time. There is more crime in poor areas but that doesn't mean its unlivable, nothing happened to me growing up that wasn't my fault for getting into myself, neighbors are neighbors, friends are friends, and family is family. How much money you have doesn't correlate with how nice you are to other people. Some of the kindest people can have nothing and some of the biggest A holes in the world are rich.

Comment

This is dumb. Poor people aren't automatically "not nice" just because they are poor. Which is why they live in a ghetto.

People are people. You'll get decent people who are dead broke. And you'll get people living in mansions who are ****s.

Thread is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                      This is dumb. Poor people aren't automatically "not nice" just because they are poor. Which is why they live in a ghetto.

People are people. You'll get decent people who are dead broke. And you'll get people living in mansions who are ****s.

Thread is stupid.
                      The only thing that is stupid is you. You have horrible reading comprehension. I was specifically asking for good experiences in the ghetto. So obviously I know there are good people everywhere.

But thanks for not even reading or comprehending what the thread is about.

Comment

Working...
                      X