worst premature stopages ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Indeed, terrible stoppage.
    Manfredo could have DIED! That flurry was relentless. Moments like those remind me that boxing is an unforgiving sport that deserves our respects. One moment we're here then it can end just like that in the blink of an eye. Thank god for Manfredo that ref turned into his guardian angel that night.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Mad Power!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Indeed, terrible stoppage.
        If you YouTube 'Calzaghe knockout lol' you can see the worst stoppage of all time. He slaps Michael Veit, the ref jumps in, Calzaghe starts screaming 'I'm the man' and his lead then jumps in crying and screaming with joy. Never underestimate the power of denial.

Comment

Pretty much every single Calzaghe stoppage on his record
          You see the Veit stoppage?

Comment

Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
            The worst I seen was Calzaghe Manfredo Jr
            That's what came to my mind. I remember feeling bad for Manfredo because he wasn't even dazed and was clearly just covering up and letting Calzaghe finish his flurry. I think if Manfredo ever had a prayer of even winning a round against Joe, it would have been a bigger issue.

As it was though, the ref saved everyone some time by awarding the fight to the only possible winner. I think I would have liked to see Manfredo stopped though... I was always offended by his nose and teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
              With how many seconds left?? Had the ref done a count Taylor would have been champ!!
              I agree that was a crime. Taylor could of ran for the last few seconds and won. They just handed it to Chavez.

Comment

lmao

insane power

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                  I agree that was a crime. Taylor could of ran for the last few seconds and won. They just handed it to Chavez.
                  Taylor wasn't responsive when the ref was checking on him, everything else is wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
                    If you YouTube 'Calzaghe knockout lol' you can see the worst stoppage of all time. He slaps Michael Veit, the ref jumps in, Calzaghe starts screaming 'I'm the man' and his lead then jumps in crying and screaming with joy. Never underestimate the power of denial.
                    Yeah Natas just posted the video hilarious stuff man.

Comment

Every ko calslappy ever had!

Comment

Working...
                      X