No announcement yet.

Judah lack of mental composure may have him get DQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judah lack of mental composure may have him get DQ

I thought Judah by this point in his career would be more mentally sound and collected. Unfortunately, the lack of discipline and mental toughness showed itself at the press conference. Judah has been labeled as a front-runner who fades out in the later rounds as he did against Mayweather and Baldomir.

I think if Judah starts to lose badly he may resort to dirty antics as he did with the Mayweather low blows. Wouldn't be shocked with all the bad blood that this ends in a DQ. Hopefully, there won't be a brawl as the end of Bowe-Golota 2 or Tyson-Holyfield 2.

Lol zab is weak minded. Should've just ignored angels comments. Angel isn't fighting so why even listen to him. Zab IMO already lost. Garcia by a devastating left hook ala de la hoya.

Comment

If Garcia gets to him early I can see Judah doing some dumb ****. Especially trying to front in front of his home town fans.

Comment

Swift gonna ice that mother****er!

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
          Swift gonna ice that mother****er!
          agreed...............

Comment

Zab always gets emotional, and athletes that run off emotion generally have fragile confidence underneath it all. You've got fragile confidence and you tend to fold when things start going wrong.

The flip side of that is that when things start going right, that same athlete can look incredible. It's all about that momentum for an emotional athlete. If things start to badly for Zab, it's highly likely that'll implode, especially as he's already extremely wound up. But who knows, maybe he'll get his way and go in the other direction.

Comment

Dude has never, ever come back in a fight that I've seen. He has a bad round or two, he fold like a wet paper towel and loses. Period.

I mean, did you guys see the Mabuza fight where he got the ten-count because his glove touched? He damn near melted down at that ****.

This is an easy ass win for Garcia, Judah sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Dude has never, ever come back in a fight that I've seen. He has a bad round or two, he fold like a wet paper towel and loses. Period.

I mean, did you guys see the Mabuza fight where he got the ten-count because his glove touched? He damn near melted down at that ****.

This is an easy ass win for Garcia, Judah sucks.
                Yeah, I really thought Judah was gonna start crying during the Mabuza knockdown. If that was a real knockdown and not a technical one, I'm sure Judah would have never came back to win that fight.

Too many could have, would have, and should have moments throughout Judah's career. Judah does have talent, power, and speed, but all of that is useless when you're weak in the head.

Comment

I thought Zab had a chance in this fight. Thats before i saw him flip out today, reminded me again how weak mentally zab is.

Comment

zab gets chinned.

garcia in nine.

Comment

Working...
                    X