Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still have Sergio Martinez p4p #3. My p4p List.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it could go either way. I have donaire #3, but I'm not going to argue with anyone who has martinez at that spot. I just personally think donaire is more skilled, pound 4 pound.

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
    It's not like Donaire was the first guy to knock out Montiel.
    yes he was

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      My P4P list:

1. Manny Pacquiao
      2. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (After the Mosley fight I had him #1 but you can not be p4p King of Boxing and be inactive like that.)
      3. Sergio Martinez
      4. Nonito Donaire
      5. Juan Manuel Marquez
      6. Juan Manuel Lopez
      7. Timothy Bradley
      8. Wladimir Klitschko
      9. Bernard Hopkins
      10. Lucian Bute
      pretty solid list, but I'll nitpick your #10 spot - how can you have Bute but not Ward or Froch? Bute's been fighting bums

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        yes he was
        You're right. For some reason, I thought he was KO'd earlier in his career...Must've gotten him mixed up with someone else or something

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          pretty solid list, but I'll nitpick your #10 spot - how can you have Bute but not Ward or Froch? Bute's been fighting bums
          Froch and Ward definitely have the more solid resumes, but Bute could arguably be overall the best fighter of the 3 which could be what he is basing his list off of. Though I agree, I wouldn't put Bute on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
            Froch and Ward definitely have the more solid resumes, but Bute could arguably be overall the best fighter of the 3 which could be what he is basing his list off of. Though I agree, I wouldn't put Bute on my list.
            maybe, but it's hard to come to that conclusion when bute's best win is andrade, who nearly knocked him out as well, whereas ward has dominated the divisions king in kessler, and well froch, his resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
            X