Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much was jmm's guarantee against wifebeater jr? $5 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
    I think it was 3.2 mil according to ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4485941
    ok, jmm got a 3.2 vs floyd, arguably bigger ppv draw, how the **** asking 5 mil vs pac not pricing yourself out?.....

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Cause that's toooo much like being honest..
      lets be honest about the $5 million guarantee jmm got vs wifebeater...

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
        I think it was 3.2 mil according to ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4485941
        hmmm.... 3.2 doesn't seem anywhere close to $5 million guarantee.

Comment

the guaranteed purse given by hbo for the pac-marg fight was $18 million...pac got $15 million and marg $3 million.

in the event pac-jmm happens hbo will most likely offer the same guaranteed amount...$18 million. if jmm gets $5 million that means pac will only get $13 million which is less than what he got in the marg fight.

wow that's very convenient for jmm...he gets his highest payday while pac is getting a lesser amount.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            ok, jmm got a 3.2 vs floyd, arguably bigger ppv draw, how the **** asking 5 mil vs pac not pricing yourself out?.....
            given those numbers, looks like jmm priced himself out to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I thought the argument you pacstans use for Manny demanding 50/50 with Floyd is because Mayweather vs Pacquiao is an event by it self and you can't use the PPV or Manny's purse in comparison to Floyd's

so why cant you apply that same logic to THE TRILOGY (thats what the should call the fight)
              I wouldn't argue if Manny settled for around 45/55 with Floyd because it would still earn them both tons. But 50/50 has good argument because you wouldn't be able to generate that kind of money with Manny or Floyd alone versus any other fighter.

Pacquiao-Marquez would probably do over a million but not anything groundbreaking. Marquez needs Manny at this point and doesn't have the negotiating power.

Comment

maybe people count the weight penalty in jmm's purse ... giving it a little bump closer to 4mill

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  the guaranteed purse given by hbo for the pac-marg fight was $18 million...pac got $15 million and marg $3 million.

in the event pac-jmm happens hbo will most likely offer the same guaranteed amount...$18 million. if jmm gets $5 million that means pac will only get $13 million which is less than what he got in the marg fight.

wow that's very convenient for jmm...he gets his highest payday while pac is getting a lesser amount.
                  interesting... so is jmm really worth $5 million?

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
                    Because Pacquiao haters/floyd fans are illogical and cannot give a statistical analysis as to why JMM deserves the 5m split.
                    losing 2x to pac doesn't give him a right to $5 million?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      so no sources for 4 mil?....like i thoght!
                      wow... so where did jmm and schaefer get the $5 million guarantee number from?

Comment

Working...
                      X