Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Is Throwing Some Sick Right Hands And Screaming While Doing It!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
    cotto will handle this clown final solution style.
    If it's true and you ARE 27, you must be a case of arrested development, or you're a very sick guy. I can only wish you a chollere.

Comment

doesnt change the fact he has to plant his feet to throw it

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

I don't ever remember hearing Cotto scream while fighting or training.
        Well what i see is a little more fluid Cotto. That's good but he still resets a little. The problem with Cotto and many other B+ class fighters is they can only seem to do one thing at a time. B+ fighter slipping a punch: He slips the punch, pronto. A class fighter slipping a punch: He slips the punch COUNTERING your ass at the same time or setting himself in a position he will punish you on, making you think twice about that second punch. A perfect example i recall now is Pacquiao vs Hatton. Pacquiao hits Hatton AND he slips Hatton's punch at the same time. Later Pacquiao KOs Hatton and has his hand back by his chin BEFORE HATTON HITS THE CANVAS. Another example is Floyd slipping every punch Oscar threw and hitting him at the same time! That was even more amazing to me as Floyd was doing all that WHILE GOING BACK AND AGAINST THE ROPES. If Cotto had this kind of ability he'd kick Margarito's ass, plaster or not. I hope Stewart makes him realize that and work on multitasking more.

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
          cotto will handle this clown final solution style.
          I suppose this quote isn't racist either?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
            I suppose this quote isn't racist either?

i reported his ass..................

Comment

Working...
            X