No announcement yet.

Pacquiao would annihilate mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spidey17 View Post
    Guys this fight is going to happen...I think both Pacman and Floyd have the skills and dedication to win the fight... I dont give anyone the edge... Lets just get it signed sealed and delivered...

We all need to stop:

What we all need to start doing is:

I agree, this fight should happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
      News Flash

Only racist Pinoy's believe Pac is worthy of being ranked at all. Everybody that's not of Asian decent KNOWS Pac is a cheater.

Pac doesn't deserve to make another dollar off of proffesional boxing and should be boycotted for using.

No there is no solid proof but check the boards nobody believes in your boy anymore, your joyride bs fantasy is over.

Pac should be sued by Cotto, JMM, & Clottey, then all 3 Mayweather's should counter sue his ass for being a ***** in a world of warriors.

Your guy ****ed himself.
      Only your ***** kind support the Fraud. Majority of Americans specially American boxing writers believed in Pac than your fraud boy. That say a lot.
      Last edited by whirlwind; 05-02-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Mosley laid the blueprint to knockout Mayweather... but the old man couldnt finish.

Pac will smash him.

Comment

• And for the record I dont think Pacman uses any PED... I have no reason to belive so... Though it has become clear that both sides will have to come to some comprmises...I wish both teams could sit down together and hash out an agreement.... I think if Pacman was personaly at the negotiation table with Floyd present they would both comprimise

Comment

• Mayweather would school Pac..

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
              the smart choice for Pac is to not fight Floyd and to keep saying Floyd is scared. this way fans who love Pac won't have to suffer, and they can keep talking **** on boxingscene. Floyd should move up and fight Matinez and solidify his status as one of the all time greats.
              too bad he'll still be ranked lower than pacquiao

Comment

• <- Pac will deformed Floyd face more severely than what shane did

Comment

• Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
                  <- Pac will deformed Floyd face more severely than what shane did
                  AGREED.........

Comment

• Honestly I think they both have a good chance in beating each other. Floyd has the defense. And Pac has the offense. But I am a firm believer that a strong defense will negate a strong offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X