No announcement yet.

jr college and careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
    Okay so somehow im not qualified for any federal grants because my parents WHO I DONT LIVE WITH make too much money?

anyway i did qualify to have the cost of my units cut for $20 per unit to $1 per unit.

my problem is that im not 100% sure in what i want to do.

so i was hoping to hear you all is what career paths you've choosen or are going to school to become so i can get some new ideas as to what i should do in this life.

thanks in advance.
    I skipped College...went hands on and now own my own buisness...Dieing due to economic bull**** crises

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
      Okay so somehow im not qualified for any federal grants because my parents WHO I DONT LIVE WITH make too much money?

anyway i did qualify to have the cost of my units cut for $20 per unit to $1 per unit.

my problem is that im not 100% sure in what i want to do.

so i was hoping to hear you all is what career paths you've choosen or are going to school to become so i can get some new ideas as to what i should do in this life.

thanks in advance.
      Take it from me mate, I am speaking from a UK pov, but it cant be so different-do engineering. Anything else (ok physics is good too), will result in unemployment. I did History, wasted 3 ****ing years and for what?

Do something strongly allied to industry. Dont do liberal arts, dont do Pol Sci (I did that too-sadly).

Comment

I started as a Business Management major, but I switched to Accounting with a semester because Management degrees are a dime a dozen where I live.

To be honest, the fields to be are in science, math, and medicine. I'm only 23 but part of me wishes I had studied to be a dentist

Comment

do something that society always had a need for, i'd suggest something in medicine like a registered nurse or a pharmacist.

Comment

I'm studying Business Administration for Managerial Information Systems. It's pretty easy as far as classes go. I still got two years to graduate.

Comment

Look man, the future is in science, biotechnology or medicine. but obviously your not science material cuz you would have gone to college from high school, just sayin, it's for nerdy people. if you dont have any particular skills, go to a ITT proffesion. computers...things you can learn by paper and are needed. do what you love man. join the army, good career there. there's many things in life honestly, but whatever you do, dont follow manglers advice. I mean, come on, you can't take serious anybody with over 21421 posts, he obviously lives in his moms basement and just posts here. just sayin' man. love you mangy

Comment

Working...
              X