Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Interview:Talked about his future,split with roach,Pacquiao,Floyd,Brook etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Interview:Talked about his future,split with roach,Pacquiao,Floyd,Brook etc

Top top man Its a shame how wrong he gets perceived.

Lmao Kell Who?? Khan really can't stand Brook lol, this fight needs to happen IMO, great domestic event.

Comment

Always respect Khan for trying to fight the best, the guy ducks nobody.

Comment

Class interview.

Comment

Good interview, straight to the point. Finally, he's starting to realise and acknowledge Top Rank fighters. He seems to have finally got it through his thick skull that Pacquaio is the guy he should be chasing, that's the biggest fight for him.

However, since Pacquaio is fighting in Macau, I rather see Khan fight someone else so a more sensible location can be chosen for that fight. Marquez, Bradley or the Chavez-Rios winner would be ideal for his next fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzyo View Post
              Good interview, straight to the point. Finally, he's starting to realise and acknowledge Top Rank fighters. He seems to have finally got it through his thick skull that Pacquaio is the guy he should be chasing, that's the biggest fight for him.

However, since Pacquaio is fighting in Macau, I rather see Khan fight someone else so a more sensible location can be chosen for that fight. Marquez, Bradley or the Chavez-Rios winner would be ideal for his next fight.
              Well obviously he would also know, something you apparently didn't, that the pacquaio fight was not gonna happen for a number of years - also because they were stablemates.

Comment

It's safe to say Khan is a GB fighter.. Sweet...

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzyo View Post

i'd rather see khan against thurman next.

Comment

Working...
                  X