Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: If No Vitali Fight By Summer, It Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i was haye id be doing everything i could to make sure im wlads mandatory. surely he cant be happy with the way he fought against him last time. so haye, get yourself fighting, earn your shot and put on a show this time. forget vitali, he is 40 odd years old!

Comment

Haye retires and Khan get KTFO but the number of stupid press releases from each guy only increases.

Christ I was hoping we were done hearing from these 2 c*nts for awhile but I guess it will never stop until they're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        There will be an official announcement coming out in a few weeks on this. Stay tuned.
        I'm not sure if you're kidding, but from what i've heard this fight is definitely in play for mid-2013.

If, for whatever reason, it fails to materialise, Haye could easily make a couple of million fighting the likes of Fury, Povetkin, Adamek, Arreola etc.

Comment

Haye will not retire if he doesn't get the fight with Vitali.

Comment

Vitali is waiting too long to announce if he plans on fighting or retiring. Say something Vitali, or get the hell out of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              Vitali is waiting too long to announce if he plans on fighting or retiring. Say something Vitali, or get the hell out of Boxing.
              Vitali is the boss, he decides when people will know.

Comment

Vitali really needs to stop ducking haye

Comment

Only people in the UK would be remotely interested in this fight. Haye is so annoying, probably worst than Khan. Fuk David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    I'm not sure if you're kidding, but from what i've heard this fight is definitely in play for mid-2013.

If, for whatever reason, it fails to materialise, Haye could easily make a couple of million fighting the likes of Fury, Povetkin, Adamek, Arreola etc.
                    Not kidding man, there will be more news soon.

Comment

So I still don't get it.Right now this guy is or isn't retired?

Comment

Working...
                      X