Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz: completely healed and ready to start boxing again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz: completely healed and ready to start boxing again.

Hey guys, I got this exclusive from Team Ortiz. It seems as though Victor is 100% healed from his broken jaw injury and will resume boxing training on January 3rd. He will also be announcing the name of his new boxing coach soon.

You can read the full story on my blog:
    http://boxingfanatik.tumblr.com/post...torortizreturn

glad he's ok and coming back, I guess. Im not putting too much stock in his "flourishing" career, however...

Comment

Go get em Victor!!!

Hope he does well, I like the kid and think he's great for boxing.

Comment

Theres a team ortiz?

Comment

I'd like to see him come back and fight Lopez in May/June. Than a fight against Khan, Alexander, Guerrero, any of those would be good.

Comment

Ya i think maybe take a tune up then a Lopez rematch

Comment

cool.....don't know if yall saw him on Basketball Wives LA with this rachet ass chick Draya....all Philly chicks are not so rachet like she is though...she take hoe-ness to another level

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                cool.....don't know if yall saw him on Basketball Wives LA with this rachet ass chick Draya....all Philly chicks are not so rachet like she is though...she take hoe-ness to another level

Comment

Danm SHE FINEEE. Cool ortiz is good to go. Hes a exciting fighter win or loose.

Comment

Would love to see ortiz go with roach and then fight khan. It would add another element to the build up and to the fight. And I still think Ortiz vs Kirkland would be EPIC!

Comment

Working...
                    X