Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: Rios vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley easily outboxes Rios. It's amazing how much hype Rios is getting for beating a shot to pieces Alvarado. He's the same fighter who was outworked and outboxed by Chaves a few months ago.

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
    No way would it be easy. Chaves busted up Bradleys face pretty good even though Bradly won 7/5. Rios is capable of touching Bradley just as much as Chaves did if not more.

Rios > Chaves.

RIOS UD!!!
    Chaves is a far better and more skillful fighter than Rios. He was outboxing Rios and up on the cards at the time of the DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      No way would it be easy. Chaves busted up Bradleys face pretty good even though Bradly won 7/5. Rios is capable of touching Bradley just as much as Chaves did if not more.

Rios > Chaves.

RIOS UD!!!
      Bradley's face was busted up from head butts. I really don't see where that has anything to do with anything, unless Rios's plan for winning the fight, is to head butt Bradley into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        LOL some logic there, that fight wasn't easy at all for Bradley as he barely nicked it and was walking around damn near punch drunk after the fight.

Anyways, I think Bradley does win but it won't be easy as Bradley can be lured into a slug fest against the right style. Rios would certainly have his moments.
        Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        This fight is gonna look like Bradley-Provodnikov, except Rios doesn't have the power to hurt Bradley.

I never said Bradley easily beat Provodnikov. What I meant was that I see Bradley-Rios playing out more or less like Bradley-Provo but without the moments where Bradley got hurt. That's why I mentioned the difference in punching power between Provo and Rios. Provodnikov made the fight competitive because he hits like a truck, Rios does not.

Comment

Working...
        X