Who wins: Rios vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley....

Comment

bradley has the speed but he doesnt carry enough power to make rios respect him, this has fight of the year potential

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        not sure...you gotta understand, Bradley was coming off a long layoff and just fought PAC...kinda hard to get up when you go from PAC to Chaves..a motivated, focused Bradley moves around (maybe a boring fight) and easily decisions Brandon

The lay off wasn't that long, 8 months. Rios is unmotivated for certain fights too (Chaves for example). A 100 percent focused Rios is too much for a 100 percent focused Bradley, Rios beats him down over 12 rounds. Bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          not sure...you gotta understand, Bradley was coming off a long layoff and just fought PAC...kinda hard to get up when you go from PAC to Chaves..a motivated, focused Bradley moves around (maybe a boring fight) and easily decisions Brandon
          this right here! I dont even entertain a bradley/rios fight until saturday, Rios will surely come motivated too and ready to take bradley's head off

Comment

Bradley... easy. I wouldn't even give Rios a puncher's chance. He's too easy to outbox, too slow, and not a big puncher at 147. Rios is an entertaining but very limited fighter, who can't win at this level in my opinion. This fight is gonna look like Bradley-Provodnikov, except Rios doesn't have the power to hurt Bradley.

Comment

Bradley by decision. I think there is a pretty good chance that these two end up fighting within their next few fights.

Comment

Rios will win by decision with Bradley winning more rounds but Rios scoring more points.

Comment

Lol Rios beat Alvarado who had no desire to fight and now he can hang with the 3rd best WW in the world?

Lol Bradley boxes circles around this punching bag. Alvarado didn't even try to avoid Rios punches. Rios wouldn't be able to hit a moving target.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                    Bradley... easy. I wouldn't even give Rios a puncher's chance. He's too easy to outbox, too slow, and not a big puncher at 147. Rios is an entertaining but very limited fighter, who can't win at this level in my opinion. This fight is gonna look like Bradley-Provodnikov, except Rios doesn't have the power to hurt Bradley.
                    LOL some logic there, that fight wasn't easy at all for Bradley as he barely nicked it and was walking around damn near punch drunk after the fight.

Anyways, I think Bradley does win but it won't be easy as Bradley can be lured into a slug fest against the right style. Rios would certainly have his moments.

Comment

Bradley. People are putting too much stock on the alvarado fight

Comment

Working...
                      X