Sylvia Brown rest in hell con artist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvia Brown rest in hell con artist

yes a piece of scum who should have been murdered has died

***** had the nerve to look people in there eyes and say your mother brother sister father etc was dead and they were all made up how ****ing evil can you get.

Comment

I dont normally want to gloat about someones death, but she was a massive arse faced ****.

R.I.P.C.

Comment

I was randomly watching some James Randi videos on youtube last night in which he was talking major shit about her. I didn't know she died. Pretty shameful taking all that money from grieving people.

Comment

Had to Google her and yeah, Good Riddance.

Comment

Unfortunately there is no hell for her to go to, but she will be remembered as a con artist who preyed on grieving people. Hopefully she will be used as an example as to why not believe these nonsensical things.

Comment

I wonder if she seen it coming?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I wonder if she seen it coming?
                Lol

Wow, she died? Didn't seem that old. Anyway, yeah, she was a piece of scum. There's no reason we shouldn't be glad someone like that is gone.

Comment

Loved it when a girl asked her what happened to her bf. They never found his body.

She confidently told her they couldn't find him because he was lost in the water.

chick was like "uhh.. he died during 9/11.

Lol! What a dumb broad.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Loved it when a girl asked her what happened to her bf. They never found his body.

She confidently told her they couldn't find him because he was lost in the water.

chick was like "uhh.. he died during 9/11.

Lol! What a dumb broad.
                    I've seen that one. I saw another one where this couple said that their daughter had died and they asked Sylvia what happened to her, to which she confidently replied "she was shot. Shot in the chest." They were like "uh, she just dropped dead in her room and the doctors couldn't figure out why.

Comment

Working...
                    X