Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did HBO and Gamboa Make up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they're letting him fight a 50th ranked LW on their network, so it looks like they have

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Well they're letting him fight a 50th ranked LW on their network, so it looks like they have
      Is Perez really that ****ty of a match up? I know he gave that Bahama mama the guy that upset Angelo Santana his only loss and the guy is undefeated to me it seemed more like they are putting him with high risk no reward guys. But i haven't seen any of his fights you could be right for all i know.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        This i think you hit the nail on the head. You could actually argue that all the dumb moves his made that have fked up his career are all about money, to make money you have to be willing to invest money that includes leech promoters and a good trainer, but when you've never had money or never been around the pro game before and come from nothing (Which is funny if you think about it Olympic gold medalists broke man without hope only in Cuba) it's easy to make stupid decisions.
        I'm all for saving money, but these guys are just penny wise and pound foolish. It's one thing to wanna save a few bucks at Costco, it's another thing to fuck with a multi-million dollar career. I hope Gamboa wakes the hell up.

Comment

Working...
        X