No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    I'd think the shooters would have taken the coke back if it was drug related but who knows.
    That's not how it works. The only debt you pay when these people want your name is your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      That's what happened when u hang with the wrong crowd!! Floyd will probably end up the same!!
      Saw this video of Floyd boasting of his jewellery and money, looking at the men at the background, i was like 'no wonder he had his jewellery stolen before'they appeared jealous,surprised and out of place,then floyd turned and ask 'why are u guys looking at me like that ? Well man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell u that, these guys u hand round with aren't rich like you, and it only takes a fool or a desparate chap with a gun to end it all.

I have always respect Floyd but if these people he shows his wealth to, trust me none of those bodyguard could protect him, he is going to open himself for robbery and serious injury.This is America, anyone can own a gun and it takes one bullet.

Why cant they advise him to be careful, counting millions on a plane, with fred billionaire, in his house.Who doesnt know he is rich ???

Comment

Originally posted by koffiekewl View Post
        Saw this video of Floyd boasting of his jewellery and money, looking at the men at the background, i was like 'no wonder he had his jewellery stolen before'they appeared jealous,surprised and out of place,then floyd turned and ask 'why are u guys looking at me like that ? Well man it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell u that, these guys u hand round with aren't rich like you, and it only takes a fool or a desparate chap with a gun to end it all.

I have always respect Floyd but if these people he shows his wealth to, trust me none of those bodyguard could protect him, he is going to open himself for robbery and serious injury.This is America, anyone can own a gun and it takes one bullet.

Why cant they advise him to be careful, counting millions on a plane, with fred billionaire, in his house.Who doesnt know he is rich ???
        Have some respect. This is not the thread for that

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

At least 10 baggies of cocaine were found at the scene where Hector "Macho" Camacho was shot last night ... this according to officials in Puerto Rico.

Cops say ... Camacho's friend, who was driving the car, was in possession of 9 baggies of coke ... and a 10th baggie was found inside the vehicle. Cops say the 10th baggie was open when they found it.

As we previously reported, Camacho and his friend Adrian Mojica Moreno were hit in a drive-by shooting while sitting inside of a parked car.

Moreno died at the scene ... and Camacho -- who was hit multiple times in the face and neck -- was rushed to a nearby hospital where he went into cardiac arrest.

Camacho is reportedly brain dead ... and doctors have said he will need a miracle to survive.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/21/hector...#ixzz2CtBvG9Uw
          Macho story keeps getting sadder.

Sad to see him go out like this because the dude had major clout back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I'd think the shooters would have taken the coke back if it was drug related but who knows.
            Maybe there were 50 baggies of coke and they took most of them and split before the cops showed up.

Comment

We live to learn from all this ? Why do we use past experience to teach people way forward in life.This tread is not about a tribute to his life (Camacho), is about coke and people behaving badly

Comment

The good news is he probably didn't feel any pain going out like Scar Face.

Comment

Sitting in that nice asss mustang sure didnt help either. RIP macho

Comment

Originally posted by koffiekewl View Post

That's what i'm saying!!! This is not to thrash Floyd's name! This is Just a Warning to Floyd to clean up his acts! Stop being a gangster & be a fighter again and Fight Pacquiao before it's too late!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      That's what i'm saying!!! This is not to thrash Floyd's name! This is Just a Warning to Floyd to clean up his acts! Stop being a gangster & be a fighter again and Fight Pacquiao before it's too late!
                      Dudes obsessed. Enjoy the ban

Comment

Working...
                      X