Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: W. Klitschko Lashes Out: Chisora-Haye is Loser vs. Loser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dafukru View Post
    Man it seems like the klitschkos are jealous
    It ure does. When you worry bout another man and hi biz that ha nothing to do with you, you mos df have problems. And the fact that this fight gets more attention and talk tells you how much the Champs in the division are boring!

Comment

How jealous is wlad, before he goes on about people deserving fights, have a look at the 40 non worthy fighters he has faced if not more

Comment

Boxing is entertainment and Wlad isn't entertaining. This guy's so boring that even his opponents can't stay awake.

Comment

Everybody from Klitschko camp i think agreed that if haye vs chisora fight then the winner could face a klitschko again! Now all of a sudden they are loosers!

Because they never ever thought haye would agree to face chisora!

Comment

i feel sorry for wlad, must be hard to accept that '2 losers' have a bigger appeal than his fights...and hes a champion lol

haye vs chisora...BRING IT ON!!!

Comment

Wlad is really losing his composure here, you wanna know why he is really pissed?

Because the novices the Klitschkos couldnt stop are gaining MORE experience and getting more DANGEROUS without them.

Klits are getting older, Haye/Chisora are growing more experienced and entering their prime. Tick.... Tock

Comment

"I was so disgusted by their behaviour in Munich I stood on a chair to get a better view".

Comment

If you don't like it Wlad don't watch it, just like I'll be not watching your fight with Thompson and how I didn't watch your fight with Mormeck.

Comment

I dont watch the klickos bothers...i fell asleep watchin
                    Their fights i dont even know how to spell their lastname....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Every time the Klitschkos talk about it, they promote it.
                      exactly lol.........

Comment

Working...
                      X