Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That whole Murray fight/event was absolutely farcical. Never seen anything like it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you never saw JMM vs Ramos

Comment

Did you really want to see 5 more rounds of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Before the fight with both fighters in the ring , the MC announces there will be a press conference after the fight with an important announcement .

Murray's opponent Spada suffers a small laceration to the side of his eye, ruled as an accidental headbutt. The cut isn't remotely that bad.

Referee calls ringside doctor over multiple times in the next few rounds despite no worsening of the cut.

I swear the doctor finally give the referee a look that says "do you want it stopped" referee nods and the fight is over.

Again as the fighters are awaiting the scorecards the MC announces the important press conference will be starting after the fight.

Very shady business.
        Originally posted by mlac View Post
        yeah, the whole thing was probobly planned even before the rubio fight.

lol @ barry mgguigan saying GGG is on par with monzon/sugar ray leonard / marvin hagler
        Even RJJ said that something was fishy with the Rubio fight. He was like "It looked like to me, that Rubio was fully conscious and aware of what was going on around him after getting knocked down. Yet, he waited until the count was almost over to try to get up. What, was he waiting until it was too late so that he would be counted out? I don't know what situation was but I didn't like the looks of it. I didn't like what I saw in there."

By the sounds of it, this Murray fight was the second part of a staged arrangement to setup the GGG-Murray fight, which had already been negotiated.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          I guess you never saw JMM vs Ramos
          LOL, no kidding, that fight was a complete farce.

Comment

Working...
          X