No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Parts Ways With Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    I thought that Floyd was ducking Pac already according to some of you Pac fans? Why would leaving GBPs be proof that Floyd is ducking Pac lmao.

I knew that you guys never believed that Floyd ducked Pac deep down, but if you think that you have some sort of stamp of approval because Floyd is no longer using GBPs......as B.I.G said, "You're Dead Wrong", lmmfao.
    You are a ****ing moron. The reason they say he's ducking pac is because since gbp is going to work with top rank and Floyd since he gets his fight promoted by gbp and without schaefer there anymore to help keep him from pacquiao there maybe the fight could be made. Floyd's reason to not work with them is mostly because he doesn't want to fight pac. Everybody who doesn't have Floyds jizZ in their face can see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      I thought that Floyd was ducking Pac already according to some of you Pac fans? Why would leaving GBPs be proof that Floyd is ducking Pac lmao.

I knew that you guys never believed that Floyd ducked Pac deep down, but if you think that you have some sort of stamp of approval because Floyd is no longer using GBPs......as B.I.G said, "You're Dead Wrong", lmmfao.

What? You telling me that Floyd leaving Gbp right when the Cold War is ending is now a good look for Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
        You are a ****ing moron. The reason they say he's ducking pac is because since gbp is going to work with top rank and Floyd since he gets his fight promoted by gbp and without schaefer there anymore to help keep him from pacquiao there maybe the fight could be made. Floyd's reason to not work with them is mostly because he doesn't want to fight pac. Everybody who doesn't have Floyds jizZ in their face can see that.
        You clowns have been saying that he was ducking Pac for years. How is this proof? You don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
          What? You telling me that Floyd leaving Gbp right when the Cold War is ending is now a good look for Floyd?
          Wtf are you even talking about? How is this proof that Floyd is ducking Manny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
            Things like he needs to leave Bob arum or he needs to sign to tmt for a fight is as clear a duck as any. The guy just doesn't wanna fight him for whatever reason and it'll be the fight that makes him the most money

Comment

• Mayweather has a history of parting ways when people want him to fight risky fights. I don't know if this is that but if Mayweather is involved it probably is.

Comment

• I don't even see why they would announce this. Its not like they are under any contract or anything. When the next fight comes TMT would just choose someone else to work with. No need for an announcement

Comment

• Yeah. Now that Floyd Pac won't get made Dlh can work with Arum and if Pac fights a GBP fighter...he can watch Arum and Pac make way more money than him, lmao.

Comment

• who gives a **** about this arrogant human being? he created all this mess. pac vs fraud, tr vs gbp, arum vs mayweather/schaefer, hbo vs showtime, et al. can't wait to see this guy gone, gone, gone...

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...den-boy-battle

Comment

Working...
                      X