No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Hopes Canelo Can Win, But Has Doubts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jago1986 View Post
    A prime Chavez would give Mayweather hell and possibly beat him at 135 or 140lbs. Chavez was never a natural 147
    Mayweather beats Chavez sr as well .. Chavez has to ko him to win

Comment

Originally posted by aces725 View Post
      Mayweather beats Chavez sr as well .. Chavez has to ko him to win

people need to remember may jr has broken pillow hands he would have been beat to death @ 135 Granite chin mayweather killer

Comment

I think Canelo might have taken some of that good **** reminds me of Marquez a bit, hopefully Floyd gets Mannied for a new era of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
          I think Chavez is right however, imo an early KO is Canelo's only chance to win before Floyd gets settled into his rhythm.

The deck is stacked against Alvarez, he's drained to 152 and his style meshes very poorly with Mayweather's.
          He's not drained

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
            He's not drained
            I don't know if he is or not, but on paper he's had to make an uncomfortable weight. It's not exactly in his favour.

Comment

Ain't Chavez Sr been spouting nonsense about Canelo for close to 4 years now? I guess because Jr isn't getting the same love at Televisa that Alvarez gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                He's not drained
                how do you know if he is or isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Jago1986 View Post
                  A prime Chavez would give Mayweather hell and possibly beat him at 135 or 140lbs. Chavez was never a natural 147
                  Styles make fights. FLoyd beats chavez at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                    Styles make fights. FLoyd beats chavez at any weight.
                    People in favor of Chavez will bring up Roger Mayweather and those in favor of Floyd will bring up Pernell Whitaker. It's a hell of a fantasy match up to envision.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                      I don't know if he is or not, but on paper he's had to make an uncomfortable weight. It's not exactly in his favour.
                      Then why say he is drained if you don't know that's just negative BS !

On paper don't quite equal real life , in real life he looks spot on , surprising what better training and nutrition can do to 2 pound , Canelo has never trained like this for another fight , never had nutrition supervision like for this , if he was having trouble with weight he would just pay forfeit , he aint gunna throw the fight away on the scales , and you know way before weighin if your in trouble with weight .

Canelo is fine going by all the hard evidence , speculation means nothing , the fight will tell the tale and until then all the draining posts are full of BS .

Comment

Working...
                      X