Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Maidana vs. Lopez & Angulo vs. Lara + Undercards RbR / Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopez has a brawler's mentality but unfortunately not enough defense or chin. His heart wins him many fans.

Comment

• Great fight, okay stoppages. I've seen Lopez come back from harder than that but Maidana was putting in work. He would of knocked Lopez out.

Maidana vs the winner of Berto-Soto Karass please

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Two judges had Lopez up? Hmmmmm....
        Thats the Haymon effect

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw
          Quote:

Originally Posted by BennyST

Two judges had Lopez up? Hmmmmm....

Thats the Haymon effect
          Huh? Theres nothing wrong with the scores.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Huh? Theres nothing wrong with the scores.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Agree, it wasn't like Maidana was dominating this fight up until the stoppage. Had plenty of ebb and flow, with Lopez doing some damn good work in the 3rd and 4th. I had Maidana ahead, but to have Lopez ahead isn't controversial at all, at least at that point.

Comment

• Gamboa man.....he'll get you

Comment

• Gamboa took the 2nd..

Comment

• Man what a fight i thought Maidana was finished after 4th round, looked like he gave up but you have to give him credit he looked like man possessed in rounds 5 and 6.

I knew power would be the difference as Lopez was never going to fight defensive for 12 rounds, i like Lopez so i'm sad for hum but El Chino deserved it.

Comment

• Great night of boxing.

Maidana has improved under Garcia.

GB has a plethora of fighters at 140-47 to make some nice match-ups. Can't wait to see what happens at 140 and 147 in the next few months.

It sucks that Angulo/Lara didn't go the distance, but Angulo took a lot of head shots that would have KOd lesser fighters. Hopefully this fight doesn't take too much out of him and his eye recovers fully.

Comment

Working...
                    X