Comments Thread For: Broner on Facing Mayweather, Endless Comparisons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    can't wait till Demarco ends the hype
    Lol it will be a great night for combat sports bro. I am too damn amped for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Broner claiming he's trying to surpass Mayweather yet at this age Mayweather had accomplished for more than Broner will EVER accomplish. Mayweather is also an Olympic medalist even tho he shouldn't have since he got a gift vs Aragon but that's a different story.
      wait, so is there something wrong with a 22 year old hoping to surpass an older fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
        wait, so is there something wrong with a 22 year old hoping to surpass an older fighter?
        Broner is 23.

He said he wants to surpass Mayweather yet Mayweather was already more accomplished and proven by 23.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          LOL Yall are some phucking fools! I was thinking about that too.

No lie I dont even remember the article except that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            Broner is 23.

He said he wants to surpass Mayweather yet Mayweather was already more accomplished and proven by 23.
            and??

pretty sure he's referring to his career when it's all said and done. what kind of boxer should settle for less and say another man will always be greater? that's not how you make it to the top, homie.

it's clear he wants to fight the best and this fight with Demarco is putting on the right path.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              This kid needs to stop associating himself with Mayweather. He has the potential of making it on his own. Why would you want to be associated with a guy famous for avoiding fights? That's what I don't understand. Gamboa tried and his career went kaput.
              Exactly Right.When you think of the word coward in boxing Floyd MAYNEVER Jr comes to mind. When the word ducker in boxing FLOYD MAYNEVER JR comes to mind. When you hear the word dodger come up FLOYD MAYNEVER JR comes to mind. Broner should take the De la hoya approach like what happen when he fought Chavez Sr. he idolize CHAVEZ as a youngster but knew it was all about the money and the fame and went in there and took Chavez out. Now if boner can get that far that's exactly what he should do in 14 or15. Mayweather promotions ain't about that life them fools are a bunch of jokes that suck floydie girl off. Mayweather promotions is nonexistent. Maynever is a selfish greedy cherry picker and known p4p coward in the sport of boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                and??

pretty sure he's referring to his career when it's all said and done. what kind of boxer should settle for less and say another man will always be greater? that's not how you make it to the top, homie.

it's clear he wants to fight the best and this fight with Demarco is putting on the right path.
                It's simple. He will never be greater than Floyd. Period. End of story.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    If Gesta beats lil Vasquez I'd like to see him and Broner. I like Gesta's chances from what I've seen of him.. Neither have fought any real comp. as of yet
                    I wouldn't mind that fight the intimation Pacman vs the intimation Maynever. It would be a good fight but it isn't going to happen because of golden girl promotions and top rank.
                    Would be a good fight though, in a weird way I could see Gesta winning that fight but I got boner by annihilation.

Comment

rtsp://v4.cache4.c.youtube.com/CjMLENy73wIaKgmh0Onon3Kp1hMYJCAkFEIGbXYtcmltSARSBX dhdGNoYO6BhIeUlfmAUAw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

Comment

Working...
                      X