Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a Questionable Joe Cortez Call or Ruling affect the result of May/Ortiz? Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this cortez shows up no

Comment

Guys, what are you talking about, people paying $60 and coming ringside to see Joe Cortez, the fight is just the extra bonus. Everyone that is watching is there because they want to see the man, the legend himself, Joe Cortez. I dont even know who's fighting, but Cortez is the Main Event. He should just DQ both fighters and sing us a few songs and have a few dance moves to show us.

Comment

I will pray he doesn't but that's kind of like wishing for something that's fundamentally flawed to just not screw up for once. A shakey prospect.

Comment

I belive that the result will be that Floyd will win reguardless of who the third man in the ring is.

I'm not a Cortez fan. He may end up breaking them apart alot/early and take away from Ortiz' inside game. I think that Ortiz has to try and bully Floyd and Cortez won't allow it. Similar to the Hatton fight.

I'll be rooting for Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Guys, what are you talking about, people paying $60 and coming ringside to see Joe Cortez, the fight is just the extra bonus. Everyone that is watching is there because they want to see the man, the legend himself, Joe Cortez. I dont even know who's fighting, but Cortez is the Main Event. He should just DQ both fighters and sing us a few songs and have a few dance moves to show us.
            that's to funny.....

Comment

Arthur Mercante Jr or Lawrence Cole would of been good choices. They actually let the boxers fight.

Cole Actually slaps the arm away if a guy is holding instead of going in their and breaking things up.

Comment

cortez is the only hall of famer on the card. i'm buying it for him mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  cortez is the only hall of famer on the card. i'm buying it for him mostly.
                  short liner but still funny..haha.

Comment

floyds elbow will be allowed by cortes. bank on that.

Comment

Cortez lets them punch on the inside , he dont let them grapple and wrestle , some of you guys dont know the difference .

Comment

Working...
                      X