Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone defending Floyd in this one is completely blind. As much as I wanted Marquez to pull off the upset.. IT JUST WASNT GONNA HAPPEN..

This fight was in the bag for Floyd as soon as it was signed.. Think about it for a second..

Floyd admitted that his check with Marquez was immediately ceased by the IRS for back taxes. Floyd now fights for Money which he again admits..

Floyd is a RISK FREE, SAFETY FIRST, BIG REWARD type fighter now.. and im sorry Floyd fans but he will NEVER fight a fighter who has the potential of beating him example: P.Williams or Pacman

Comment

• It sold 1 million PPVs.

If people had a problem with the bout then just dont watch it.

Nobody can defend Floyd for coming in over the weight but JMM was the one who called him out and agreed to fight him anyway.

Comment

• i think the question u should ask *******s is why did pacquiao make cotto come down to 145 when he fought de la hoya and clottey at 147 and if memory serves me right any fight over between is 141 - 147 is a welterweight fight marquez called out floyd and mayweather beat him with skill and not size even if their fought at 140 135 and 130 floyd would still beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengali Boxer View Post
          i think the question u should ask *******s is why did pacquiao make cotto come down to 145 when he fought de la hoya and clottey at 147 and if memory serves me right any fight over between is 141 - 147 is a welterweight fight marquez called out floyd and mayweather beat him with skill and not size even if their fought at 140 135 and 130 floyd would still beat him
          and came in at the agreed upon weight.........unlike mr.gorilladog.........asking a career fw to fight at 144-145.................then pulling the carpet like that.........talk about unprofessionalism.............lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengali Boxer View Post
            i think the question u should ask *******s is why did pacquiao make cotto come down to 145 when he fought de la hoya and clottey at 147 and if memory serves me right any fight over between is 141 - 147 is a welterweight fight marquez called out floyd and mayweather beat him with skill and not size even if their fought at 140 135 and 130 floyd would still beat him
            *****s know nothing that's why they have to ask the *******s why the fight took place at 145 LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X