• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrells skills are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
      Yeah, he's pretty clumsy.

Dude falls a lot.
      His style is very negative and very frustrating, I'm not saying Arthur(punch while was down) and Froch(slam) did the right thing but I understand why they did it.

Comment

Dirrell's the biggest ***** in boxing.

Comment

any .gif of the first knockdown of AA .. that was better

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            His style is very negative and very frustrating, I'm not saying Arthur(punch while was down) and Froch(slam) did the right thing but I understand why they did it.
            hmm, how was he negative and frustrating against Abraham? He was boxing beautifully man. He was tagging abraham all night and making him miss.

In the Froch fight I would agree with you there because of the amount of clinching, however there were hardly any clinches at all against Abraham.

Like I told you before styles make fights and froch & abraham are completely different. I said Dirrell would box abraham's ears off and that's exactly what he did.

IMO, it was a masterful performance, a very entertaining fight despite it being one sided.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Dirrell's the biggest ***** in boxing.
              The biggest TALENTED ***** in boxing.

Watching him fight that way with all of the skills he has is just embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by ianblake View Post
                any .gif of the first knockdown of AA .. that was better
                check my sig

Comment

WHat about this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    The biggest TALENTED ***** in boxing.

Watching him fight that way with all of the skills he has is just embarrassing.
                    Well, the froch fight was embarrasing because he basically ran from 1rst round to the finish. But his performance against Abraham was impressive and was kind of ruined by AA when he DQ'd him. I mean with all the talks about the DQ, lots of people forget about the impressive skills Dirrell showed in last nights fight. He was having his greatest performance to date and against an undefeated fighter who I believe was the favorite to win this fight too.

Dirrell Got his Calzaghe moment, what I mean by that is when people say you can't but you prove them all wrong. Alot of people picked Lacy to brutally stop Calzaghe, lots of ppl picked AA to brutally stop Dirrell. Neither happened, well with an illegal punch it happened tho. And both of them looked sharp in their performances.

Comment

I hate to say it but I strongly feel dirrell faked his knock out to avoid being knocked out....He was winning the fight but was clearly tired in the end so I guess we will never know what would have truly happened..

Comment

Working...
                      X