Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Hatton / Mayweather 2 a possibility?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he would not do it, if he fough over sea he would get cheated out of a decision. they dont like his style over there,lol but he isnt going to do that get real guys

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
      he would not do it, if he fough over sea he would get cheated out of a decision. they dont like his style over there,lol but he isnt going to do that get real guys

No, i must say, i agree with you. Least about it not happening, a questionable decision in England is not in question. This is fair country.

Besides, i fear Ricky wouldnt see 12 rounds again should it ever happen, and it'll probably be at 154..........tho perhaps that to Ricky's advantage, having seen him on Soccer Am on Sat.

Comment

Of course it is,floyd don't want it with Mosley,if Cotto beats Pacman,he ain't fighting Cotto,so the only 2 names are gonna be a Hatton or Pacman fight regardless!!floyd don't give a hoot about boxing fans,he's perfectly content with letting his fans do his fighting for him!!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Floyd would have to make it clear that it was purely for money, not try to make out like it would be competitive, otherwise he'd look like a jerk. Oh wait...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I think Floyd would take the fight.....its not in him to turn down EASY fights with bums for big money!!.....he'll take it in a heartbeat!!

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
              Ok, this is not, as so many of you call it ‘nut hugging’ but is this fight more realistic then it appears on the surface?

Points to consider;

Mayweather has publicly stated, on many occasions, how much he’d like to fight in the UK.

Nowhere else would Mayweather get a payday (with perhaps the exception of Manny) then a fight against Ricky IN ENGLAND.

Mayweather likes to fight guys he feels he can beat. He’s already beaten Ricky, convincingly, and of course, he’s the bigger man.

If Cotto beats Manny (which is very possible, and IMO, likely) then i see Mayweather much preferring to face Hatton over Cotto, 7 days of the week.

SO, taking all the above into consideration, it could, i say again, could, happen. Ricky definitely wants it, there’s no doubt about that.

And come on, if you’re English, and even tho you know Ricky would be a firm underdog, we’d just LOVE it if Ricky got another shot and beat him, it would be wonderful !

Arh well, i’ll just dream the dream i guess lol
              damn man, how many easy fights do people want floyd to fight? this is disgusting. anyone who wants to make this fight should get shot.

Comment

Floyd just announced on twitter at 1:00 Eastern Time that "I may have found my next opponent. Details will be available very soon".

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  This would do so much damange to Mayweather's resume and reputation, I can't imagine he'd do it.
                  What resume and what reputation?

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
                    Ok, this is not, as so many of you call it ‘nut hugging’ but is this fight more realistic then it appears on the surface?

Points to consider;

Mayweather has publicly stated, on many occasions, how much he’d like to fight in the UK.

Nowhere else would Mayweather get a payday (with perhaps the exception of Manny) then a fight against Ricky IN ENGLAND.

Mayweather likes to fight guys he feels he can beat. He’s already beaten Ricky, convincingly, and of course, he’s the bigger man.

If Cotto beats Manny (which is very possible, and IMO, likely) then i see Mayweather much preferring to face Hatton over Cotto, 7 days of the week.

SO, taking all the above into consideration, it could, i say again, could, happen. Ricky definitely wants it, there’s no doubt about that.

And come on, if you’re English, and even tho you know Ricky would be a firm underdog, we’d just LOVE it if Ricky got another shot and beat him, it would be wonderful !

Arh well, i’ll just dream the dream i guess lol
                    Keep dreaming....if hatton can do something besides getting Koed and rack up some wins....whose knows, but i doubt it.

Comment

hatton should not just jump into a rematch...not a good idea....atleast fight a few times before going after floyd...and see if he still has that hunger for revenge..

Comment

Working...
                      X