No announcement yet.

"Just get your damn vaccines" sad..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Just get your damn vaccines" sad..

When every day citizens and not just alfoil hat wearing, 40 year old virgins, start to recognise this as a sham; the immunisation plan loses credibility very quickly. They are trying to sell it big time over here as well, but i'm not going anywhere near that needle.

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      When every day citizens and not just alfoil hat wearing, 40 year old virgins, start to recognise this as a sham; the immunisation plan loses credibility very quickly. They are trying to sell it big time over here as well, but i'm not going anywhere near that needle.
      it's crazy how many people are so worked up about getting this damn poison shot

Comment

I don't think it's any sort of "conspiracy theory" like a lot of morons I've talked to believe.

I just think it's another case of the Health Industry blowing something completely out of proportion in an effort to create fear, and ultimately boost profit.

What's the global death toll from swine flu thus far? Last I heard it was hovering around the 3,200 mark.

The "regular" flu kills 63,000 per year in the U.S. alone.

"Swine Flu" ain't ****.

Comment

Agree Bringer, its about profit but I also firmly believe that our current oligarchy are a bunch of eugenicists that get a boner about population reduction.

How sweet is it for them to make money and killing mass numbers of people all at once?

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
            Agree Bringer, its about profit but I also firmly believe that our current oligarchy are a bunch of eugenicists that get a boner about population reduction.

How sweet is it for them to make money and killing mass numbers of people all at once?
            Even if what you believe is true ; they deserve it.

If you're stupid and weak minded enough to actually fall for this **** and believe it to be a real pandemic, and then they off you with the shot ; it's just natural selection at work.

Personally I could do with a few hundred thousand less stupid people roaming the streets.

Comment

I'm a ****ing nerd, it took me about 10 seconds to realize that the music in the video was from final fantasy 7.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post

exactly

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

If you're stupid and weak minded enough to actually fall for this **** and believe it to be a real pandemic, and then they off you with the shot ; it's just natural selection at work.

Personally I could do with a few hundred thousand less stupid people roaming the streets.
                it's people's fear they prey on..most people don't think like we do, you know that there are a small amount of people that believe something like this is not for our good (be it they are poisoning us with the shots or just trying to hype it up to make money). I know several people that have run out and got their kids shots for this ****. I know several people that have had the swine flu and said wtf is it all about cause it was nothing like they said it would be. I'm talking about diagnosed cases of swine they got. I also know of a child age 10 that just died last week from complications from vaccines she was given.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

People fall for it all the time. Do you think all the shots babies are "required" to take are actually necessary?

Its not natural selection, its people in power abusing their power.

If this was applied to boxing you wouldn't be so cavalier about it.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                    exactly

it's people's fear they prey on..most people don't think like we do, you know that there are a small amount of people that believe something like this is not for our good (be it they are poisoning us with the shots or just trying to hype it up to make money). I know several people that have run out and got their kids shots for this ****. I know several people that have had the swine flu and said wtf is it all about cause it was nothing like they said it would be. I'm talking about diagnosed cases of swine they got. I also know of a child age 10 that just died last week from complications from vaccines she was given.
                    Kids are already vaccinated entirely too much anyway, IMO.

Sorry to hear about that 10 year old, that's some pretty horriffic ****.

But I also strongly believe that anybody with half a brain is capable of seeing through this ****.

If you sit at home and believe everything they tell you on Fox Nes, or CNN, or MSNBC, or CBS, or whatever other news program you watch then you're basically setting yourself up for disaster.

People fall for it all the time. Do you think all the shots babies are "required" to take are actually necessary?

Its not natural selection, its people in power abusing their power.

If this was applied to boxing you wouldn't be so cavalier about it.
                    No, I don't. Kids are over vaccinated, if anything.

A byproduct of parents with mass hysteria, and a Health Industry all to willing to cater to it to turn a profit.

What do you mean by the boxing reference?

There are ****** boxing fans, too.

**** ; I'd be all for "vaccinating" about 80% of NSB.

Comment

Working...
                    X