Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Breidis Prescott the hardest hitting lightweight of all time?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Von View Post
    Amir Khan is World level. You don't get an Olympic silver medal for nothing.
    Right... so I guess Amir has nothing left to prove, he's up there with the elites, with his world class chin and everything. No need to fight on, he should retire while he's on top!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Ha ha, quality! An Olympic medal indicates a world class talent! Any medal winners pushed into a world title fight in their first pro fight would get KTFO. Just ask Pete Pademacher!

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
        Right... so I guess Amir has nothing left to prove, he's up there with the elites, with his world class chin and everything. No need to fight on, he should retire while he's on top!
        What are tou talking about?. No one said any such thing. I think you have forgotten your meds today.

Comment

What are tou talking about?. No one said any such thing. I think you have forgotten your meds today.
          Eh? you just said Khan is world level because he won a silver medal.

I feel sorry for you for buying into the Khan hype. The guy has talent, no doubt, but he ain't world class and never will be. Bump this post in 5 years time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
            Eh? you just said Khan is world level because he won a silver medal.

I feel sorry for you for buying into the Khan hype. The guy has talent, no doubt, but he ain't world class and never will be. Bump this post in 5 years time.
            I never said he should retire because he is an elite and has nothing left to prove.

Check the poll, 25% agree with it.

Comment

I think so.

No one comes close to him modern day.

I say he hits harder than Pacquiao by some distance.

Definately hits harder than Arguello.

That shot that he caught Khan with would of put down Margarito.
              Amir Khan is World level. You don't get an Olympic silver medal for nothing.
              It's still a WORLD competition, so what point you making?.
              Khan has won 14 out of his 18 fights by knockout.

He is going to be an all time great in the future. Ask Freddie Roach if you don't believe me.
              AUH HA HA HA HA HA!
              youve got to be joking or you have your head up your ass!

Comment

Ha, you and two others!

See how deceptive a percentage can be! I doubt that 25% of all the members of this site would support the claim that Prescott is one of the hardest punching lightweights of all time. There are more than a few really knowledgable folk on this forum.

Comment

Is this meant to be serious? Before Prescott fought Khan,there was a video of him fighting someone else on ESPN,and he looked like crap,u couldent even see his power

Comment

LOL @ this Khan cocksucker trying to hype Prescott.

Comment

Wtf is keeping his next fight . I want to see who he's fighting next . Think it will be a top 10 lightweight ?

Comment

Working...
                      X