No announcement yet.

Neslan Machado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neslan Machado

Another Cuban FW just turn pro, 17 years old Machado has two pro fights already and was if I recall correctly, two times national champ, I think he is going to have a good career...

As long as he doesnt have promoter issues like half of them do.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      As long as he doesnt have promoter issues like half of them do.

yep, a least he just sign with only one, must of them had like three managers and 2 promoters, they just don't know the law and nobody explain to them how it is done here in the States, he eas with Socarras and Rubio on spanish tv, by the way Rubio was telling that Rigondeaux was a nerve rack before every fight because all the problems he have with the manager/promoters, that is why he ask Arum to settle with Caribe before the donaires fight.

Comment

Who did he (Machado) sign with?

And speaking of Socarras, he has a fight next month.

Comment

Rogelio Veloz is his manager and Socarras too, el maja fought the 11/12 and won UD/6RD

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver
            Rogelio Veloz is his manager and Socarras too, el maja fought the 11/12 and won UD/6RD
            Yea, I'm glad he's getting rounds in too. He needs to stay active. It took him 8 months to get a fight after his ESPN FNF bout.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              Another Cuban FW just turn pro, 17 years old Machado has two pro fights already and was if I recall correctly, two times national champ, I think he is going to have a good career...
              Holy shit, he's young. Two-time Cuban national champ in his age group, or in the U.S.? Good to see some of our talent starting early. Too many Cubans have arrived in their mid to late twenties.

Comment

Working...
              X