No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Salido Shredded, Vows To Take Garcia To School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Salido Shredded, Vows To Take Garcia To School

New York, N.Y. --- WBO world featherweight champion Orlando Salido is ripped and ready for his upcoming world title fight against undefeated No. 1 contender Mikey Garcia, Saturday, Jan 19 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York , live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ, beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Salido is confident that his experience will overcome Garcia's youth.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn I cannot wait for Saturday night!!!

Comment

This is how you bring up a contender, the way Mikey was brought up. Steadily. Now he gets to prove he's championship material through earning the title by beating an actual champion..

Ahem, war Mikey!!

Comment

If Mikey is really championship material he is going to have prove it and earn it. Salido is no joke.

Comment

Great fight, looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
            Damn I cannot wait for Saturday night!!!
            I second this. It's gonna be good.

Comment

this is a can't miss fight.

Comment

Solid card to start the new year, in an earlier thread I picked Garcia by UD but now I've changed my mind and am going with Salido. I think it's cause i've been on you tube lately and watched Salido in all kinds of fights

Comment

Salido is ripped! That's probably the most ripped I've seen him. Great fight, can't wait! Boxing!

Comment

Salido looks ready to bring the pain, Garcia better step up like I'm hoping he can.

Comment

Working...
                    X