Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent's Side on The Mayweather Fallout, Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically 50's plan was to build up a promotional company with Floyd and when Floyd came out from doing his 72 days he was more interested in blowing money and being flashy rather than getting the ball rolling with 50 to get TMT Promotions up and running.

I remember the last interview 50 cent gave. He stated that he wanted to build something so that he and Floyd can prosper after Floyd retires. TMT Promotions was suppose to be just that. At least 50 followed thru with it and got licensed in both Vegas and NYC along with acquisition of Gamboa, Caballero, Dirrell, and Billy Dib.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      I think you are right in the major sense but Haymon's guy is Leonard Ellerbe..who is virtually like a stand in for Floyd Sr...Ellerbe has deep ties into GBP and that's one factor 50 pointed out he didn't like..like if we over here doing this..why are you over there dealing with them..Ellerbe has always given me that sheisty pastor with the brand new benz every year feeling..like he's got a nice degree and that's cool but he's just got that pimping the system thing going about him.
      That's a good analogy of Ellerbe.

Comment

This whole thing is about money

Im thinking floyd doesn't even have $2 million cash to give 50 after he lost the defamation case against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Floyd did him dirty, glad 50's exposing him

Hope SMS Promotions succeeds
          50 is also exposing Haymon and Floyd's crew of leeches, which shows that he still cares about Floyd. If Haymon & Ellerbe never incorporated Mayweather Promotions in the books, then that's a major problem!!

Ellerbe is supposed to be the CEO of Mayweather Promotions. How is that even possible if the company doesn't exist???? Then who is Golden Boy writing these multimillion dollar checks to after Floyd fights?? No one can cash checks made out to Mayweather Promotions if it's not even incorporated! So it means that either Golden Boy is writing checks made out to Floyd, which means Floyd has to pay income tax on the whole lot (which explains his IRS problems).....OR even worse, these checks are made out to a company controlled solely by....Al Haymon or Leonard Ellerbe. That's INSANE!!! I'm dumbfounded!!
          Last edited by FloydvsPac; 11-29-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            there's a few things i gathered from that interview... obviously the whole 50 and floyd fallout was over the business deal but for all the bragging floyd does and betting slips he post, what's 2 mill to him??, just pay it if you said you were... that's probably like me and my friends arguing over 200 $... its stupid

also, although haymon is an adviser, he's not floyd's babysitter (or at least he shouldn't be)... floyd is a grown ass man and should be held responsible for what he does with his money... its not al haymon's job to be his personal financial manager....

its not that hard to set up a portfolio and investing ( i do it myself with vanguard), if floyd chooses not to do than that falls on him
            You must realize that Floyd has no book smarts. At all. He is just a gifted athlete and entertainer that makes a lot of money at the end of the day. He never even finished high school and has no technical skills, note when 50 says it's not really Floyd on instagram or twitter. Investing to Floyd is taking a trip down to the Vegas bookmaker at placing wagers. Floyd great at boxing but he will never be good with money..His tax problems tell it all

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Basically 50's plan was to build up a promotional company with Floyd and when Floyd came out from doing his 72 days he was more interested in blowing money and being flashy rather than getting the ball rolling with 50 to get TMT Promotions up and running.

I remember the last interview 50 cent gave. He stated that he wanted to build something so that he and Floyd can prosper after Floyd retires. TMT Promotions was suppose to be just that. At least 50 followed thru with it and got licensed in both Vegas and NYC along with acquisition of Gamboa, Caballero, Dirrell, and Billy Dib.
              Yeah, 50 Cent even got his own Gym. He was/is serious about it for sure. Floyd has always gave me the vibe like he doesn't care much for the day to day business of the sport. I would not be surprised if 50 made a lil noise in the sport as long as he stays close to a guy like Arum and Top Rank because Golden Boy, Haymon and Floyd are going to continue to try and s#!t on him for sure. As long as Haymon/Golden Boy has Floyd. They won't let him go. Too much money at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
                50 is also exposing Haymon and Floyd's crew of leeches, which shows that he still cares about Floyd. If Haymon & Ellerbe never incorporated Mayweather Promotions in the books, then that's a major problem!!

Ellerbe is supposed to CEO of Mayweather Promotions. How is that even possible if the company doesn't exist???? Then who is Golden Boy writing these multimillion dollar checks to after Floyd fights?? No one can cash checks made out to Mayweather Promotions if it's not even incorporated! So it means that either Golden Boy is writing checks made out to Floyd, which means Floyd has to pay income tax on the whole lot (which explains his IRS problems).....OR even worse, these checks are made out to a company controlled solely by....Al Haymon or Leonard Ellerbe. That's INSANE!!! I'm dumbfounded!!
                Mayweather promotions, it's actual office building and such, closed up shop in 2009 I think. Floyd decided that it was a waste of money if Golden Boy was doing everything, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post

Ellerbe is supposed to be the CEO of Mayweather Promotions. How is that even possible if the company doesn't exist???? Then who is Golden Boy writing these multimillion dollar checks to after Floyd fights?? No one can cash checks made out to Mayweather Promotions if it's not even incorporated! So it means that either Golden Boy is writing checks made out to Floyd, which means Floyd has to pay income tax on the whole lot (which explains his IRS problems).....OR even worse, these checks are made out to a company controlled solely by....Al Haymon or Leonard Ellerbe. That's INSANE!!! I'm dumbfounded!!
                  This explains it in a nut shell. Something is off about it. 50 is going to continue spilling the beans.

Comment

Simple...

It's Floyd vs 50 on April 7th, WrestleMania. All that s... can't be true. It's nothing but a work. In this forum, who the hell would go on radio to tell those kind of stories about an ex-friend or whatever you name it ? It is just bull...

Comment

Originally posted by killianz View Post
                      It's Floyd vs 50 on April 7th, WrestleMania. All that s... can't be true. It's nothing but a work. In this forum, who the hell would go on radio to tell those kind of stories about an ex-friend or whatever you name it ? It is just bull...
                      50 is trying to once again be taken seriously in music I highly doubt he would make an appearance on a wrestling ppv event and toss all that paving he's redone away for one night..just don't see that happening. In regards to him airing floyd out...you must be new to 50's way of doing things..he's done this and worse to others he's called "brother"

Comment

Working...
                      X