Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did the Pascal-Hopkins fight proved to the World about Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did the Pascal-Hopkins fight proved to the World about Floyd.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

That Floyd is a PROVEN COWARD!

NO OSDT
    NO BULSHEET
    NO DIVA

Pascal doesn't want to do a Mayweather and be branded as a phussy. He didn't let the OSDT be an obstacle for the fight NOT to be made.

These are warriors, they just want to fight and prove something to the world.

Floyd is, well.............................................. ....................a QUACK!

What did the Pascal-Hopkins fight prove to the world about a slice of Pizza?

Exactly. Sounds stupid doesnt it.

Comment

It annoys me that people try linking Floyd or Manny to every single boxing event that has little/nothing to do with them. That being said.
      Pascal doesn't want to do a Mayweather and be branded as a phussy. He didn't let the OSDT be an obstacle for the fight NOT to be made.
      Pascal had already put pen to paper so he was in no position to bargain. It the equivalent of me selling my house to someone then trying to get them to agree to restrictive covenants after the transfer has been made.

Comment

Im not sure.

But your thread title proves english is your second language.

Maybe your third.

*or should I say "proved"

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          What did the Pascal-Hopkins fight prove to the world about a slice of Pizza?

Exactly. Sounds stupid doesnt it.
          Exactly. you sounded stupid by picking a pizza to defend someone.

Comment

floyd is a chicken and i like pizza

Comment

Originally posted by GattiFan View Post
              Im not sure.

But your thread title proves english is your second language.

Maybe your third.

*or should I say "proved"
              You need glasses boy!

Comment

One has nothing to do with the other. Man you *******s and *****s are the worst. Always trying to relate something back to either fighter. Grow up son.

Comment

At least Pascal had the balls to step up and battle with Bernard- not once but twice.

Floyd--he's got himself convinced he's in a no win situation with Pacquiao---got himself convinced of all kinds of rubish.

Floyd is way behind Bernard and Pacquiao on the ATG list

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    It annoys me that people try linking Floyd or Manny to every single boxing event that has little/nothing to do with them. That being said.

Pascal had already put pen to paper so he was in no position to bargain. It the equivalent of me selling my house to someone then trying to get them to agree to restrictive covenants after the transfer has been made.

Team Pascal, GBP and those involved didn't need the OSDT included in the contract BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ANY OBSTACLES FOR THE FIGHT. They have learned something from the Pac-KFC negotiations.

Do you think if Pascal was asking OSDT during the negotiations, the fight would be made?

Comment

Working...
                    X