Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Danny Garcia Stocks Drop after the fight with Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely. I wonder what are the feelings of the people on the island. Will they have him back?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
      Styles make fights. People should already know that Garcia, first off isn't that good, but secondly that styles make fights. Garcia can't handle speed, especially when it's coming form other boxers. He can make up for it with timing and power, but unless he hurts, which he couldn't with Herrera then he has no chance.

Look at his resume, went life and death with old ass Morales in the first fight, Khan was schooling him, and shot Zab was almost able to finish him hen he grew a pair the last 3 rds. That same Zab lost every rd to Malignaggi.

Garcia isn't that good. The only top threat he has ever faced fell right into style, and honestly Matthysse was taking it to him before the eye.

Garcia is a product of matchmaking at it's finest along with some luck on the side dish. This is the truth of the matter and it showed tonight. Garcia isn't beating anyone of not at 147 where he won't have the size advantage he has almost always had at 140.

Under Garcia's title headline it should say, defeater of big names with liabilities and a robbery on the side dish.
      Did you see the buffoon Sam Watson after the fight ''Did he hurt you, nah just hit you a lot didn't hurt ya though''

And Angel was pissed that he was getting humiliated in Puerto Rico in front of his people, this was to show off his son to the Puerto Ricans and he got embarrased .

Comment

I believe it did.

He can't beat boxers. Unless he catches them with a left hook. Otherwise I can see him getting outboxed.

I think he loses to someone like Terence Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
          I dont know, his stock wasnt worth much anyways hence why he was pretending his was puerto rican, all we know is he sucks.
          What a stupid post! Lol

Comment

To answer the question It did for sure! He looked horrible in many ways. He did a lot of things wrong tonight.

Comment

Of course his stock has dropped. He got his ass kicked by a good fighter most fans had never heard of. I know I had to do some quick research to find out who Herrera was and I'm a big boxing fan.

Comment

For fighting Floyd next........Obviously.

But he can still move up to 147 and win a good fight or two and put himself back in line again.

Comment

Of coarse it did, Danny Garcia made a complete fool out of himself by marketing himself towards the Ricans only to get schooled and receive a gift decision in his "homecoming" fight.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    For fighting Floyd next........Obviously.

But he can still move up to 147 and win a good fight or two and put himself back in line again.
                    Against certain opponents.

Do you think he can beat someone like Devon Alexander? I'm using Alexander as a baseline for the WW division. Honestly, I don't think so.

Comment

I don't think so,he did the main thing he needed to do..Win..I think you'll have people backing off of him(I will not be one of them),but his stock is still high..

Comment

Working...
                      X